This hotel features nicely sized rooms that are clean, well-furnished and comfortable. The hotel charges for Wi-Fi access, and the on-site food is on the expensive side, but tasty.
The property is not walking distance to restaurants, but a quick car drive downtown serves up a plethora of options for meals.
The fitness facility on site can be crowded in the mornings, and when I visited one of the treadmills was down, creating high demand for in the fitness room. If you are a runner, a good morning workout can be had by running up the hill and back, just in time for sunrise. If hitting the gym before a day of wine tasting or work, make sure to arrive early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County