I stayed here as a stopover and was very impressed as the hotel met and exceeded my expectations. Quiet room, very comfortable beds, and lovely grounds. I had a great burger at the restaurant and went back for breakfast the next morning. Our waitress, Julie, was really wonderful. The Hilton is a nice place to stay. The manager gave us breakfast free because the toilet stopped up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County