I stayed there as part of a wedding group, so I never actively sought out this hotel. Upon check-in, I was informed that we would be given 2 queen beds instead of 1 king as requested. It wasn't that big of a deal, so I didn't protest, and overall the staff was friendly. The room itself was standard -- but expensive for what it was. Also, the garishly-lit bathroom desperately needed to be updated, and wi-fi access was sporadic at best. I used the swimming pool, which was fine. The best part was probably breakfast; the food was good and it was served on a nice sunny terrace -- but since this was wine country, I had been expecting a better view. Overall, the hotel didn't leave much of an impression on me; it seemed that it was only aiming to check all the boxes rather than wow its guests. I probably wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County