I recently stayed at BW wine country for four nights to visit sonoma wineries. Everything about the stay was good. The hotel is not fancy, but it had everything we needed. It is located just a little northwest of downtown at the southbound exit from 101. It is close to wineries west of 101 including Russian River. It is a quick trip up 101 to Healdsburg and Dry Creel wineries. We also had an easy trip towards the town of Sonoma. There is an Appleby's across the street. Fine dining and Russian River Brewing are a few miles away in downtown Santa Rosa. There is a mall, Trader Joe's and Whole Foods within a short distance. Siduri Wine is within walking distance and Inspiration is close by.
The room was a good size with two comfortable beds. The bathroom was good. There was a large refrigerator in the room along with a flat screen TV. We had a deck looking at the pool that was nice in the morning and evening. The room were slanted to give us a lot of privacy. The room was very quiet despite being near 101 and being crowded on the weekend. The breakfast was good and had eggs, sausage and/or bacon, pancakes, yogurt, bagels, cereal, and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country! The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Rosa is available to serve the needs of both corporate and family travelers. We are within minutes of 30 major wineries including Kendall Jackson, Korbel & Rodney Strong. Our location is just three miles from Charles M. Schulz (STS) Airport, 20 miles from Calistoga and The Napa Valley, and 55 miles from the city of San Francisco. For you Peanuts fans, the Charles M. Schulz Museum & Ice Rink is only one mile from our front door! Race fans can enjoy a short 20 minute drive to Infineon Raceway. All rooms include our expanded hot American Breakfast featuring our famous cinnamon rolls. We also have two separate conference room facilities that can accommodate up to 115 total attendees. Catering is also available. Please call for details. We offer an outdoor heated pool, zen garden and courtyard. Please call hotel for pet policies.All rooms have free high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, a private patio or balcony and an exterior entrance. We look forward to having you as our guest very soon! Thank you for choosing to Stay Smart! Credit card and valid ID required for all check-ins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Wine Country Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Holiday Inn Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Holiday Inn
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Wine Country Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County