Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites
$291
$269
Hyatt.com
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$146
$132
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$179
$229
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Pool
Safari West(Santa Rosa)
$375
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswine countrypancake machinehot breakfastbreakfast roombreakfast barjacuzzi tubyogurtnice poolconvenient locationbeds were comfortablewould stay here againfirst flooreasy accessfront desk staffstayed nightsone night staythe santa rosa area
Reviewed September 9, 2013

As I have been stayed in other BW hotels, this was a guarantee for me when I picked it up. I stayed for one night and everything was correct. Nice room, service and staff. But there are other cheaper choices in the area.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

our two rooms next to each other were clean, comfortable, close to freeway and restaurants. the staff were helpful and accomodating , but with one exception. we were told the night before, we could check -in at11:00 a.m. on sat.as we were with the wedding party, but when we called the day of check-in, we were told no we couldn't until 2:00pm . that put us off a bit. price was okay. pool was out of order was the other bummer, as a nice swim would of been great. the food in the a.m. was enough to satisfy us and a great variety to choose from.overall it was fine other than losing my necklace and the later check-in. we thought because we booked months ahead we would have no problemm arriving earliar.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WineCountryHotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

I would like to thank Charlotte G for taking the time to review our hotel and service. I wanted to apologize that we were unable to extend the courtesy of an early check in. While we always try to accommodate every request (and early check in is normally not a problem), sometimes it is just not possible. The ability for us to allow you to check in early is not based on the time that the reservation is made, but on when the guests who are in house the night before check out. Obviously we can not tell a guest who is in house "I'm sorry Mr. Smith, Charolette G would like to check in early, so you need to depart right away so we can prepare the room for her." The additional request of having two rooms adjacent to each other also adds a challenge for early check in. Again, my apologies that we were not able to accommodate this request for you.
I am glad that you found your rooms clean and comfortable, and our staff helpful. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Santa Rosa area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here move in weekend of SSU on Saturday night.We had a king Suite with jetted tub.It was a very nice room. The a/c air intake made a noise like a squirrel on a wheel on/off. I called the front desk and they came up and also heard it. However they did not have a maintance person on shift. I spoke with front desk at check out.
I later spoke with the manager. He listened and said he was sorry and please call him when we stay again in area as he would comp a night.
We will stay here again even if room is not a comp.

Room Tip: Note: No elevator to get up stairs and No outside jacuzzi
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had booked a hotel for a week and when we arrived they had messed up our reservations, badly. We gave that hotel a day to get it fixed but they didn't even return our call, making us worry and wait, knowing our stay was going to be just wretched and cut short as they had overbooked and we didn't have a room for the last half of our trip. We found this Best Western in Santa Rosa who got us right in and turned our vacation around. Thank you everyone at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WineCountryHotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I'm so glad we were able to turn your trip around and pick up the ball that my competitor had dropped. Thank you so much for your review, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to the Santa Rosa area.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here before. The motel is quiet and clean and has a nice pool. I was happy we got the room just before the pool closed for repairs since it was hot in Santa Rosa that week. We arrived a bit late but had no troubles with check in. The grounds around the pool area are very lush and pretty although someone has decided to throw their cig. buts on the breeze way roof and you can see them from your balcony, Yuck! We would recommend this hotel if you are in the area or planning on a trip to Santa Rosa. We will stay here again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so happy you found our hotel quiet and clean and that you were able to get one last swim in before we re-plastered the pool. I am happy to tell you that the pool renovation is now complete and will be open for your next stay. The butts had been removed by the time your review posted. I would like to personally thank the person who threw them up there as it was "thrilling to climb up there to remove them" according to my Chief Engineer.
Again, thanks for reviewing our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.