Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$138
$123
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$265
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

Hyatt.com
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$127
Sandman Hotel
$238
GardenInn.com
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$179
Hotel Azura(Santa Rosa)
$130
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
$189
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
$189
  • Pool
All reviewswine countrypancake machinehot breakfastbreakfast roombreakfast barjacuzzi tubyogurtnice poolconvenient locationbeds were comfortablewould stay here againfirst flooreasy accessfront desk staffone night staystayed nightsthe santa rosa area
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I reserved a suite with a credit card, then later decided to use Best Western Points. Using points got us switched from a suite to a very small room with a smoker below. His smoke came right into our little room through the air conditioner.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Daniel M
WineCountryHotel, Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

I would like to apologize to Daniel M if the online booking process and room type descriptions were confusing. It is not possible to book a suite using points. This is something that the hotel can not control as the website is set up and controlled by Best Western headquarters. I can assure you without any hesitation that nobody switched your room. I would invite you to examine your confirmation email to verify this.
Unfortunately people do smoke outside. I apologize that this happened near your room. As much as I wish we could control other peoples smoking habits, we have not been able to accomplish this yet.
Although I feel this review is unfair, I do appreciate Daniel M taking the time to share his thoughts.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Room ok, staff good, breakfast standard and ok. Room smelled like stale smoke and we could smell it on our clothes the next day. Wifi intermittent so not good service. Bed good and sleep good. Room clean. Vanity small. Mostly good except for cigarette smell even though we requested non-smoking and the door to room had non-smoking on it. Room looked like it had been redecorated but smelled smokey. Location to Healdsburg ok so we could ride our bikes in wine country. Healdsburg booked-up so Santa Rosa next choice.

Room Tip: What do you do if room smells smokey and you've requested non-smoking room even though room says non-smoking? We didn't change rooms but maybe should have. We got used to smell in room but noticed our clothes smelled smokey the next day. Room was clean, wifi was intermittent so not great, staff friendly, bed good, bathroom ok, room noise ok, breakfast standard and ok. Don't take shells off hard-boiled eggs as they get dehydrated and rubbery, rest of food ok. Check-out fast.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marilyn M
WineCountryHotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

I would like to thank Marilyn M for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I would like to apologize for the smoke smell in your room. I know which room you are referring to as it is now undergoing a very deep cleaning. You are absolutely correct, although it is a non smoking room, it smelled like smoke. Despite our best efforts, once in a while people smoke in non-smoking rooms. I believe that the person who stayed in that room the night before you smoked in the room. We shouldn't have caught this and not rented you that room, and I sincerely apologize for our error.
I'm glad that you were satisfied with the rest of your stay, and I hope that we see you next time you are in our area.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was our first time travelling with our new puppy. Even though we were in a "Pet" room, it did not feel like it. There was no bad odors and the room was comfortable. There was also an enclosed balcony which was nice as we brought a potty patch for our puppy and it worked nicely out there.
The employees were also very friendly and helpful. I had to call the hotel on the way home {we were too far to turn around} because I forgot my bed pillow. It arrived at my door within a week.
While this is not a 5 * hotel it was clean and comfortable for a great price.
I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel if you travel with pets!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HRH_Chelle
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and I found our new 'home away from home' in Santa Rosa, CA! The Best Western Wine County Inn & Suites is an outstanding place to stay, and I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking comfortable accommodations in this area! My husband and I stayed at this hotel over this past week and couldn’t have been happier with our choice. We stayed in one of the suites -- the place had everything we could ask for! It included a hot tub, refrigerator, large bathroom, a separate living room area, lots of storage space, and a super comfy bed. It was very clean, quiet, and peaceful, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied. Thank You Best Western of Santa Rosa!! We appreciated our stay there so much that we plan to stay there every time we visit Santa Rosa in the future!

Room Tip: Ask for a Suite -- These suites are huge, very comfortable, super relaxing, and has everything you could possible need!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very quiet hotel even though its close to freeway. Property has been renovated nicely and very clean. Very delicious complementary hot breakfast with lots of choices. Would definitely recommend this hotel! Several restaurants close to hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family