10 of my friends, my bf and I stayed here during a Barrel Tasting event in Northern Sonoma.
PRO: We found this place to be a great value. The staff is very nice and friendly. The price of the rooms are very reasonable. The rooms are very clean, nice, updated and cozy. The rooms are not big but space is adequate. The rooms come with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. TV is decent. Heating/airconditioner is not noisy. As a matter of fact, the hotel is very quiet. The towels are decent. The sheets are clean and in good condition. The bed is very comfortable. The location of the hotel couldn't be any better. They have free continental breakfast.
CON: The pillows are very bulky and not comfortable. The hard boiled eggs at breakfast were mushy and disgusting. The scrambled eggs were tough and rubbery. The pancakes are so-so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country! The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Rosa is available to serve the needs of both corporate and family travelers. We are within minutes of 30 major wineries including Kendall Jackson, Korbel & Rodney Strong. Our location is just three miles from Charles M. Schulz (STS) Airport, 20 miles from Calistoga and The Napa Valley, and 55 miles from the city of San Francisco. For you Peanuts fans, the Charles M. Schulz Museum & Ice Rink is only one mile from our front door! Race fans can enjoy a short 20 minute drive to Infineon Raceway. All rooms include our expanded hot American Breakfast featuring our famous cinnamon rolls. We also have two separate conference room facilities that can accommodate up to 115 total attendees. Catering is also available. Please call for details. We offer an outdoor heated pool, zen garden and courtyard. Please call hotel for pet policies.All rooms have free high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, a private patio or balcony and an exterior entrance. We look forward to having you as our guest very soon! Thank you for choosing to Stay Smart! Credit card and valid ID required for all check-ins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Holiday Inn Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Holiday Inn
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County