Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$146
$132
$291
$269
Hyatt.com
$171
BestWestern.com
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$179
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$169
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
$229
$199
  • Pool
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
$105
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$209
All reviewsbed was comfortableplace to sleepsonoma countya great place to stayoatmealfreewaymotelamenities
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We liked this place enough to stay there twice on the same trip. we were touring central California between Santa Rosa and Santa Barbara. This was the best deal of the whole trip. has everything the pricier places have except for a hot tub. I even used the unheated, seasonal pool to dunk my hot, tired feet after dancing. sat on the edge and cooled them under the stars. They even had an ironing board. Two Queens for $79 at the end of October. When it came time to come back through Santa Rosa on the way back, we stayed there another night. Comfortable beds. 4 big towels. Walls must be good because I didn't even hear the engines of early risers in the morning. Big screened window you can actually open. Good darkening curtains. Get room 216, or was it 116? on the first floor, at the end near the pool in late Fall, Winter, early Spring because no one goes to the pool anyway. Nearby are Carrows restaurant, Trader Joes and a dollar store. not far from 2 Malls and downtown shops. The Luther Burbank house/gardens with a docent tour was actually very interesting. Dancing at the Flamingo Hotel. The California Old Faithful Geyser in Calistoga is one of only three like it and more faithful than the more famous one in Yellowstone Park.

Room Tip: Stay in the end room near the pool in Spring, Winter, Fall
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Close to freeway. 15% off if you get hotel card (at least bring photocopy of email if you don't get card in time). Allow dogs, but no sign of dogs having been there - good clean up. MW, frig, TV, internet, nice people run the place, kept it clean.
No amenities like spa, workout space, pool. Bare-bones, but I came here knowing that. Suits me fine.
Breakfast only from 7:30-9:30 so I missed before work, and just generic wrapped Danish roll.
Served by purposes, safe, clean and close. I stay here everytime work takes me to Santa Rosa!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Spent 1 nite at this hotel. 1st room they gave us we refused, in the corner dark and smelled. 2nd room 105 was ok but not worth the price. Lousey cont. breakfast. woould not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
abvisantarosa, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• Management was approached about what actions could be taken to make our valued guests feel that they are getting their monies worth.

• Breakfast staff received additional training in putting on a good cont. breakfast.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will change your mind and once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country. We do take our reviews very seriously. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

If you want a place to just get some rest and get back on the road, this place is fine. The hotel is basic, but clean and in a good location. I wouldn't use it for a vacation.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Emarsh69
abvisantarosa, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am glad that the hotel was adequate for your needs and that the location was a good one for you.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

We stayed for 2 nights with our young children, and it was nasty. The curtain had what looked like blood staines on them, and so did the box spring matress. I was a little scared. The bathroom was nice, but that was about it. I wanted to have a cup of coffee but there was no coffee just sugar. we stayed upstairs and the walkway was made of wood and was falling in. On the second night we saw a cockroach above the doorway in our room. I have never seen one before, so needless to say I wasn't taking it too well. I feel bad giving bad reviews we are not wealthy people and we cant afford to stay at the 5 star places, but this was bad. I think they should try renovating the rooms. i would not recommend taking your kids to stay there. Mine were terrified.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank shawnahardy
abvisantarosa, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am so sorry that your children were terrified and that your visit was not the pleasant one you had anticipated.

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) Maintenance staff received additional training as to what is expected of them in keeping our property in proper condition. They were instructed to inspect the property and see that proper repairs were made. They also were instructed to look into the matter of cockroaches and to see to it that any such problem was eliminated.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training as to their responsibility as our employees to maintain a proper level of cleanliness.

3) Housekeeping staff received additional training in making sure that the rooms are properly maintained for the guests, with coffee and all the amenities.

I hope that the next time you are in our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country. I think you will be greatly pleased.