“One of the best”

Jo Jo Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Ranked #105 of 540 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The servers are very friendly and great at what they do. The food is quite exceptional. I usually get rolls and they are always very fresh and delightful to have. you have the option to sit at the bar so they make it in front of you, or have a seat at a table. My favorite sushi restaurant and highly recommended to anyone who loves sushi like me!

There are newer reviews for Jo Jo Restaurant & Sushi Bar

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've walked by this spot for years and had never gone in. I'm glad I finally went.

I'm a sushi girl. I never glance at the teriyaki dishes or the special rolls that are filled with cream cheese and deep fried bits of stuff. I go strait for the sushi.

Looking over Jojo's menu I saw something I'd never seen before...Chirashi. I decided to order it. So beautiful when it arrived at my table. It was a bowl filled with various Sashimi and picked veggies over rice. Truly a work of art. All the fish was super fresh and so delicious. I tried many varieties of fish I'd never had raw...I'll never eat a cooked scallop again!

It was so wonderful I've started ordering Chirashi at every Japanese restaurant I go to. I've not found one that compares to the chirashi at Jojo's.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I ate here recently, last week. I ordered 3 rolls 1 of the 3 was very delicious it was the volcano roll it had jalapeños so it gave it that extra kick. But the other two were not my favorite, I don't remeber them since I left most of those an I didnt even wAnt to take them for leftovers. Also had a miso soup witch was ok but I had alot better miso soup in the sf or in napa at very high end sushi spots. The waitress dropped my ice tea all over my jeans and all she did was not charge me for the Ice tea she dropped on me. Idont want to be racist in any way but was bairly Abel to understand her or what she was trying to say.... she was odviously not ontop of everything we had to ask her for refills and more wasabi. I'd rather go out of my way to napa to morimotos or eikos a new sushi place in downtown napa witch was fabulous comprared to this run down sushi joint in Santa rosa. Beware of terrible customer service

1  Thank Jlara707
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed March 7, 2008

Huge list of rolls, very creative.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook