“Best and flavorful burrito ever!”

Jalisco Mexican Food
Ranked #286 of 540 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been frequenting Jalisco's for over 10 years now.
I usually get a bean and cheese burritto
plus sour cream.
Today however, I thought I would add a few items. So I had a bean n cheese, grilled chicken, grilled onions with sour cream burrito... all I can say is WOW!!! All those flavors together were a very appetizing medley in my mouth!
this is now my new favorite burrito.

Thanks to the owner, (don't know his name) for making such an awesome burrito!

There are newer reviews for Jalisco Mexican Food

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very casual but decent tacos. You never know how much meat you'll get in them, but it's worth the gamble. Nice family owned business. Casual.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Jalisco's food is fantastic, great vegan options too. We've been eating there for 20 years! Fantastic customer service, authentic food ~ Jalisco's is definitely a local's favorite, and the first place we eat when we return to Sonoma County for visits. They didn't disappoint on our most recent visit...friendly, great food, we ordered enough to feed a dozen people with particular tastes. The taquitos were a favorite, and the dairy-free burritoes were a hit for several of us. Best in Santa Rosa by far!

1  Thank drtripmom
Reviewed August 21, 2012

You won't be disappointed! Great service, location and the burritos are awesome! Try the super carnitas. Best I've ever had!

1  Thank Scott K
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Had a huge carnitas super burrito for $8.05, reasonable, esp. considering the size. Tasty but could have used some cilantro - if any was included, I couldn't taste it. Also, no chips provided, which is standard in most taquerias. Restaurant interior plain, nondescript. OK place, but doesn't equal at least 3 taquerias in my home town. If you're real hungry & on a budget and need some fast take out, it'll do.

1  Thank RPF49