“Breakfast”

Ranked #61 of 533 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Fort Myers, Florida
“Breakfast”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Big hearty breakfast, great value. We had breakfast there twice on our trip, both were enjoyable. They gave us coffee to go for our trip to calistoga.

1 Thank Biscuitandcookie

Santa Rosa, California
“BAD!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2010

I was having a basically good experience until I found a used bandaid in my potato salad. I will never go there again!

2 Thank CREOLELADY4
Sacramento
“Very GOOD place to eat !”
Reviewed April 15, 2010

Kudos to management and kitchen!
Well laid out menu and selection. Service was good and the food was even better.
Keep up the good work.
I'll be back when in town.

Tucson
“Great breakfast, great prices, old-fashioned atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Heading out to do wine tastings? This is the place to have a hearty breakfast first, and it's served all day. Don't be put off because Adel's looks like a Denny's from the outside. It is much better than that type of chain. This is one of the best values in Santa Rosa! We ate breakfast here--three times. While I can only speak for breakfasts, the menu is extensive and the portions are large. I regret we couldn't return to try some of the ice cream desserts. Having paid $6 for a 4 ounce glass of OJ in San Francisco, it was astounding to receive probably a 12-ounce glass for half that price. The variety of breakfast items is astounding, and actually the rest of the menu is huge, too. Even though it's on a main street, we seemed to be the only tourists here. When locals abound, you know it's a gem! It was also very clean, the staff was friendly, and service was prompt. I wish we had Adel's in Arizona!