“Fabulous breakfast”

Don Taylor's Omelette Express
Ranked #14 of 527 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norwich, Connecticut, United States
“Fabulous breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Cannot think of one thing negative to say about this place. Excellent food, great service in a very pleasant setting. Great for breakfast prior to a day in wine country. No lunch will be required !!

• Visited August 2013

Akron, Ohio
“Large Portions at a Fair Price”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had breakfast here. The food was OK. They have a wide variety of omlettes adn other breakfast items. I liked my bread, but the omlette didn't have much flavor. My son and wife liked theirs so maybe something was missing from mine. The omlettes are about $10 and are large so you can expect that. The service was very good and the setting was a fun rustic, western atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ate here several times while we were in town. Eggs Benedict was great. Sunday morning we had a table full of kids and a magician came over and did magic tricks for a good 10 minutes. Fun. Staff was friendly & efficient and portions were huge (and delicious).

Visited July 2013
Largo, Florida
“Wonderful place for a wine country breakfast”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I found the portions to be very generous, the coffee and food were well above par, and the service was especially helpful. The omelet selection is really creative so you can have exactly what you want. I also loved the homey ambience. There was a brief wait since it is a popular place. We enjoyed walking around the area after breakfast and got some useful wine country suggestions at Traveler's Information at the train depot. Don Taylor, the owner of Omelette Express, is a gem. I left my coat behind and didn't realize it until a couple of days later when I was ready to get on the plane home. I called and Don found my coat, mailed it to me and even sent me a gift certificate for my next visit. What service! And on top of a memorable meal. I will definitely return the next time I visit Sonoma County.

• Visited June 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Spendy! Too spendy!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

$50+ for two kids French Toasts, two omelettes, juice and coffee! Ok, the food tasted good, but not 50 bucks good. There was nothing spectacular about this restaurant. For the money spent, I wish we hadn't have come...we won't again.

• Visited June 2013