“Historic Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Enjoyed a casual breakfast here. Food and service were excellent. If your looking for pancakes, dont bother, they are not even on the menu. The homemade corn beef hash was genuine, although the portion was small. Lots if Korean War history and memorabilia cover the walls, including Don Taylor's Purple Heart certificate. This is a must stop for breakfast when near Santa Rosa.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I ate here with a group of four, and two of us got sick from the food. I ended up missing two days of work. My friend and I narrowed it down to the pepper jack cheese since we were the only suckers to add it to our omellettes.

I emailed the Omelette Express three times, and each email was about a week apart. I didn't receive any replies aside from the automated "thank you for emailing." After being ignored for about a month, it was a clear sign that they didn't care.

If you eat here, be prepared to have a delicious omelette with a side of food poisoning.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

the decor is really cute, serves was good and the food was great. They offered Omelettes made with anything you you think of and then some!! We enjoyed the coffee,food and atmosphere

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We ate there before starting out on a day of tasting. Excellent, fast service, excellent food and very filling. Didn't eat again until dinner!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm always glad to find a good place for breakfast! There are so few locally owned good breakfast places. This place has great food, interesting atmosphere, and attentive service. Food is fresh, there is something for everyone and you won't leave hungry.