Review Highlights
Very convenient

Make sure you hit the time right as it only comes every hour. Great service though and definitely... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ASM36
Geneva, Switzerland
No long wait

Following our battle through customs and looking for our cases on the wheel to nowhere our... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Patian2014
Barton-upon-Humber, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Santa Rosa
from $83.00
from $100.00
from $139.00
More Info
All reviews rohnert park always on time clean buses petaluma sfo fairgrounds passengers ride company
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

They are ALWAYS there when needed to get to SFO with friendly drivers ..... and there when needed to get HOME after a tiring trip !!!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019

Great airport shuttle between SFO and Santa Rosa. The drivers were friendly, curtious & helpful. The bus was clean (very important). Very pleased to see both WIFI and charging on board.

The bus left pretty much on time both times, I would make sure yo house are there ahead of time, I missed the bus I intended to catch as I went to tree bathroom coming out if the terminal. There is a bathroom inside the coach.

The only down side for me is the ticketing system (it feels like the company is trying to transition people onto their online booking system - it would be a lot more efficient if that happened and it was mandatory for passengers to have pre purchased your ticket online. Would use again!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Great service, comfortable ride and on time service. Best way to get from SFO to Santa Rosa without worrying about traffic.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This service runs so effectively and timely, the drivers are great. They do a great job fighting traffic and trying to keep schedules even when faced with unforeseen issues.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I use the shuttle to get back and forth to SFO airport from Rohnert Park everytime I visit my mother. Buses are clean, drivers are friendly and price is reasonable.

Date of experience: June 2018