“Delicious meal in Santa Rosa”
Review of Flavor Bistro - CLOSED

Flavor Bistro
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had read several great reviews about Flavor & they all meet our expectations. Service was good, nice décor. We all experienced something different: spicy tofu (for the vegan in the family) grilled lamb (the carnivore), butternut ravioli (the vegetarian), & chicken fettuccine. It was nice not to have to wait; plenty of seating. Flavor is located in the square so it was nice to be able to walk around after we cleaned our plates. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We arrived in plenty of time to walk around Santa Rosa and work out where we wanted to eat. This place stood out both for choice and value. The food is good quality Italian prepared as good Italian food should be - simple and tasty. I had probably the best lasagne I have ever eaten and my other half was able to have what she wanted with gluten free pasta.
The staff were happy for us just to drink tap water with our meal as I was driving and were very attentive. They apologised for the meal taking longer than usual to cook due to the rice pasta which we fully understood.
Great location overlooking the square with a west facing aspect perfect for the end of day sun when you sit outside.
Great meal , staff and location

Reviewed June 1, 2013

In transition moving Santa Rosa from San Diego so I wanted to get the feel for the downtown brunch. Wasn't expecting much and was completely happy with my selection. Not only did I eat off my plate but I couldn't help picking of my husband and daughter's as well. I got the Gnocchi omlette. The blend of basil, cheese, mushrooms and gnocchi were exploding. The homemade breakfast potatoes with garlic were excellent, the perfectly buttery and spongy french toast was so tasty. Fresh orange juice to top it off. It had been forever since I have tasted every flavor of every ingredient. It was a palatable treat. Every bit of what the restaurant name implies.

2  Thank sdscgirl
Reviewed May 31, 2013

On Wednesday evenings this restaurant features a meal called Sonoma Farmhouse Table. All guests sit at the same table and food is served family style. The menu changes each week, so check ahead or be surprised! Oh, and make a reservation as the table fills quickly. The food is excellent and abundant and runs from appetizers through dessert. And the meal includes wine. Service is fast and friendly, We came with another couple and met lots of other people. A good time was had by all. Check it out.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have worked in restaurants for a number of years, so when I eat out, I look for certain things in my waiter/waitress. The staff at Flavor did a wonderful job keeping themselves professional, helpful, and knowledgable about the food and how it is prepared. We ordered two salads and a pizza and all of it was amazing! The flavors and textures were spot on; exactly what you'd expect from a place like this. Overall, a great experience, I definitely want to go back, I just need to get back up to Santa Rosa!

1  Thank Greg H