“Love this Place”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Geyserville, California
“Love this Place”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My husband and I have been here many times, its one of our favorites. It was a bit awkward when we arrived as the man that tried to seat us was taken over by a woman who clearly wanted us seated in another area of the restaurant?? They put foccaccia bread with oil and balsamic which for me is a reason to go to any restaurant. Sooooooooo good. Gnocchi is the best! I'm in love with the pear and endive salad and my husband always has the wedge which is something he orders any place we go and this one is excellent. I had duck breast which was very good. My husband had duck ravs and they were just ok. They tasted a bit mealy - I think they need to leave to duck in pieces rather then bits as the texture was not pleasing. I did have to ask for them to turn off the air. I was freezing. They did turn it off but it came back on a while later. Overall this is always a pleasant dining experience. Their service is always really good but I can't say great as the servers have accents and speak somewhat broken English and we have a hard time understanding them.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Come early for a quiet dinner.”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a quiet dinner place with great food. Most of the places we checked had very "organic" menus. So, we ended up at Flavor. The food and service were great. The noise level increased as more patrons arrived. It's a busy restaurant so arrive early to avoid the crowd and the noise.

Santa Rosa, California
“wasn't what we expected”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

After reading the reviews, we thought this restaurant would be fantastic. The wine list was very good for by the glass selections. However, the service was slow and the waiter was very difficult to understand. The appetizers were good but the portions were tiny. The lamb had too much sauce, the chicken didn't taste like it was described on the menu but the grilled shrimp salad was really good. I don't think I will eat here again unless someone else really wants to go. It also got very noisy so it was hard to talk at the table.

High River, Canada
“Food excellent but felt rushed”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We went to this restaurant based on reviews from Tripadvisor. We had an appetizer and then shared the butternut squash sage brown butter ravioli-- amazing. We felt rushed. The appetizer came before my glass of wine and my plate was cleared before my husband finished. They had a 5 wine tasting which was no longer available on the day of the week we were there but they still had it posted and on the menu.

Sonoma, California
“a local favorite”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

reliably good food and service, modest prices. Can get very crowded, and very very noisy. Don't go here for quiet conversation.