“"Fabulous Wedding Experience"”

Up & Away Ballooning
More attraction details
Owner description: The most personalized, professional ballooning experience in the Sonoma County Wine Country. Gourmet brunch served in the gardens of Kendall-Jackson Winery after the flight. Best safety record.***Now wheelchair accessible***
“"Fabulous Wedding Experience"”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Mike and his crew made our wedding on a hot air balloon something we will always remember. Everything was carried out with complete professional care and concern. We were married in California at Santa Rosa on a hot air balloon piloted by Mike and highly recommend him and his crew for a exciting experience. The reception arranged at Kendall Jackson Winery was excellent right down to the last detail. Mike is certified to perform marriages in the State of California and he officiated the marriage while in the air. We were treated with the utmost respect. Robert and Peter

Visited February 2014
balloonguy01, Owner at Up & Away Ballooning, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thanks Bob for letting us be a part of your
special day and choosing us for your business.
Was a great day and perfect weather
(Thank goodness). All the best.
Mike and Patty

San Francisco, California
“Great experience made better”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I would recommend Up & Away to all my friends and have mentioned it to everyone I know. My wife purchased this as a Christmas gift and it was a lot of fun. The staff was friendly and answered all our questions (even the dumb ones). They encouraged us to help get the balloon ready and take it down at the end. Which just added to the great experience. The included brunch was a great way to end the fun and the owner's wife makes a great quiche! The baloon was a little cramped but it encouraged everyone to talk and have a good time.

Visited February 2014
balloonguy01, Owner at Up & Away Ballooning, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thanks for the nice review, and the great photos!!
Kind regards
Mike and Patty
“Great exsperance”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I was very nice I peaceful I really enjoyed myself. The staff was very nice and helpful. It was a little cold but the warm spirit made it all worth it!

Visited February 2014
balloonguy01, Owner at Up & Away Ballooning, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thanks so much for the review!
Mike
“All around great day!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Mike and his team of professional pilots are great! We had no idea what to expect, but left saying we would definitely do this again. The crew was great and the brunch was delish! Thanks to all for a great day.

Appreciate the feedback!
Mike
“THIS IS NOT A COMPANY. . . IT IS A FAMILY.”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

It was my 25th bday and I decided to go with my friend on this trip.

It exceeded all my expectations ten-fold. I have never met such a great crew who were so passionate, kind, and so down to earth. This company will always have me as their lifelong customers till I am 80. I would not have chosen any other ballooning company after this experience. The balloon ride was uplifting, majestic, and so peaceful. We went up 4,500 ft and soared quite a long distance. If that wasnt enough, brunch nearby was delicious and gave you time to talk to the other people on your trip along with the family and crew. There were a few kids running around helping set up/ clean also. So adorable.

Probably one of the best days of my life.

Special shoutout to Arman!!!! The coolest pilot ever!!!!!

Visited January 2014
balloonguy01, Owner at Up & Away Ballooning, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Wow Minnie, thank you so much for your wonderful review.
Really made my day! So happy your day was great too.
Kind regards!