1. I am not that familiar with pricing in California - so my gut is that the menu pricing was a little high.
2. Menu selection is awesome! There is a whole range of choices to include exotic meat (e.g. Buffalo). Reading the menu is pretty fun
3. The portion sizes are huge! I got the buffalo meatloaf sandwich and it was absolutely great! The meat was moist, the sauce was good and the fries were really good (try the garlic).
4. Service was very attentive, and we never ran out of drinks.
5. The only complaint is a restaurant design one. I was facing towards the door, and the sun was coming straight in and fairly blinding.
Overall - I would recommend this to someone to try!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.