“We love this place.”

Haku Sushi
Ranked #74 of 536 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
“We love this place.”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My friends and I like to visit Haku as often as we can. We only visit Santa Rosa a couple of times a month, but would probably eat here weekly if we could.

The atmosphere is great, service is wonderful, and the presentation of the dishes is excellent. There are a lot of rolls to choose from, and I especially like the yakisoba.

• Visited May 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Not bad but not great”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service. The fish was only good. Far from great. The sashimi was sliced too thin. The maki's were creative but one was way too saucy. Perhaps this is the best that can be expected in Santa Rosa.

Visited April 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“excellent sushi”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

came here on a whim and we were not disappointed. we ordered a few rolls and the shrimp spring rolls and were delighted on how fast everything came out and how tasty everything was. if we lived in this area, we would absolutely come back for more.

• Visited March 2014
Santa Rosa, California
“Best sushi ever!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place is seriously my favorite restaurant I've ever had. Great for date night, family, whatever. Attentive service, ridiculously inventive preparations of their specialty rolls but the classic food is well-done too. Incredible combinations with huge portions. It feels great to pay $30 for sushi for 2, be full, and have leftovers.

• Visited February 2014
“Great birthday outing!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were really craving sushi and stumbled upon this place from searching the Internet. The waitress that we ended up with for most of the lunch was super nice, helpful and checked on us to make sure that everything was going well. The food did take a little longer than we thought, but it was well worth it. We had a salmon roll will cream cheese and jalapeño that was excellent (I can't remember the name of it). Needless to say, it was a memorable birthday outing and I will definitely be back and recommend it to others. Two thumbs up!

2 Thank HellaNorCal82