$270
$244
GardenInn.com
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$269
$259
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$200
$209
$190
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$123
$259
$220
Sandman Hotel
1,221 results
All reviewsfire pitvineyard creekwine countrynice hotelrailroad squarefront desk staffbit datedbed was very comfortabledowntown areaking roomshort drivelobbycourtyardsonomafreewayconferencesanta
Reviewed May 25, 2009

Excellent hotel for the price. Rooms are clean, modern, good size, and bathrooms appear to be recently renovated with new fixtures and counter. We even had a had a flat panel tv. The bed was very comfortable and room fairly quiet (our room faced away from Hwy 101). Will definitely return when we are back in the area again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2009

My husband and I stayed for one night at the Hyatt. We live in a neighboring county and had to stay overnight for an event. We found the room to be clean, comfortable, and the bed, especially, to be great. We did not understand the negative reviews about dirty rooms, furniture, etc. I went out for the evening and my husband stayed in. When I returned he stated he had a quiet evening, a good meal at the restaurant. You need a room key to enter the lobby and the elevators, which made me feel safe. We liked the hotel and will return again for an event in October. Only wish we could have stayed longer. Lovely gardens and pool area too!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nolaleemc
Reviewed March 31, 2009

Well I wanted to keep an open mind....my travel partner was immediately upset because we had reserved a room on the non-smoking room on the courtyard side of the hotel & was informed upon check in that they did not have that as a request! The man behind the desk was unapologetic, unfriendly & basically rude. One of their elevators was down so we literally had to walk a mile to get to our room. Our room was ok, updated linens for the beds, it was nice, but small & on the road side, so it was noisy. The worst thing was the smell of the room!! I was sure I would find cigarette butts under the bed, it was awful. The bathroom fixtures were nice, but no counter space to put anything, very cramped. We arrived after 9pm & needed a bite to eat, expecting to find the restaurant & bar downstairs....we were unhappy to find that we had to exit the hotel & walk around by the parking lot to access it.....Very inconvenient! We were also shocked to be charged for morning coffee & tea at this hotel, most hotels of this stature have COMPLIMENTARY coffee in the morning. I also had heard about Ramon, the wine steward, his repuatation was excellent, but unfortuneately, his hours did not coincide with mine, so he was never there when I was looking for him. Overall not a great experience, will try to find a different hotel next time in town. Have heard the Flamingo is better, with an "actual" health club, not just three machines lined up on a wall!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank JKraz
Reviewed March 22, 2009

The rooms at this hotel are extremely run down and in disrepair. There are dirt spots on all the furniture. Material is actually coming out of the sofa in the room. This hotel is much more akin to a travel lodge or a Ramada Inn. It is not what you think of when Hyatt comes to mind. Unless of course the Hyatt brand has become diluted from selling their name to other companies. When we booked an executive suite we expected something separating the bedroom from the sitting area. Not in this case, it is all one area. I actually felt like crying when after trying to dicuss this with the manager on duty (who was not at all helpful) that this was not what we had in mind or was represented to us. When I showed him all the spots on the furniture, feathers seeping out of the sofa and just plain old ickyness everywhere he said "that's all we have available". He moved us to another room after my husband had an allergy attack from the feathers. The next room also had dirt spots and stains all over everything. He basically said "take it or leave it". We were stuck since it was a busy Friday night in Wine Country. My husband and I dreaded spending anytime in our room. I will never stay at another Hyatt unless I thoroughly have a verification that it is a decent place. As for this hotel I would say "buyer beware". Check out the reviews and comments from other travelers and go there with very low expectations. The last time we were in the area we stayed at The Carneros Inn and absolutely loved it.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lynnefarris
Reviewed December 11, 2008

Our entire family took up 20 rooms here for a wedding weekend. The room I shared with my daughters was small and felt cramped and did not have adequate lighting. The bathroom did not have sufficient mirrors or counter space to accommodate more than 1 person. The bathroom door was a slider which seemed kind of cheesy for a Hyatt. The room rate was very high and yet there was an additional charge for Internet access and for a bottle of water. The service was only average; there were no outstanding staff. We were disappointed in the overall lack of amenities we expect from a high dollar hotel.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank nancyinabq