This hotel is in a very good location in Santa Rosa. Located in the Railroad District, it is within walking distance to many restaurants, shops, and sites. I hate to read negative reviews but feel a responsibility toward fellow travelers, so here are my reasons why I would not stay here again:
1. Open the door to the room with a nice dark stain on the carpet.
2. Dark long and curly hairs all over the bathroom floor.
3. Forgot my wake-up call.
4. No complimentary coffee ( have it next door at the Courtyard Marriott).
5. No complimentary internet access.
6. Hallway just littered with glassware, dishes, ect.
I can, however, recommend with pleasure the restaurant Syrah. It is just a few short blocks away and the most incredible food and wine list. Do make reservations, as they will be full most nights. The best restaurant in town.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking