Staff was friendly, professional, helpful, accomodating.
Lobby has fresh fruit and cold water stations set up. Both helpful after long days of wine/beer touring.
Easy on/off highway. Easy to find. Easy to walk around Santa Rosa from hotel (for post wine/beer touring eats).
Lovely grounds. Fire pit, pool, lobby.
$10/night for WiFi access. I hate when hotels charge for this. Scratch that, hate is not strong enough. Whatever is stronger than hate.
We got a patio room so we could have some outdoor space. It was directly in front of the pool which meant we had to keep the blinds closed so that we could also have some privacy.
The room was really small. Wall to wall with just a king bed and a chair.
The bathroom door was a sliding door that didn't latch. It also didn't stay closed entirely....a little strange and uncomfortable, even while staying with the hubby. And there was no fan in he bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Counrty. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses.Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County