The best way to describe this experience is mixed. Here's what I mean:
* Bathroom: Good lighting, very clean. Great layout.
* Bedroom: Nasty fluorescent lighting. No easy-to-access power ports. Fridge looks it was dropped out of an airplane. Stains on a seat.
* Bed: Overall comfortable. Creaky, but soft. Sheets were clean.
* Walls: Somewhat thin. It was clear when our neighbors returned from their wine tours, and how drunk they were.
* Windows: Somewhat thick! We heard zero outside noise, despite proximity to multiple freeways.
* Service: front desk is awesome, these folks were consistently helpful. Room service was good to "just ok." (We didn't eat at the restaurant.)
* Common areas: very nice.
* Parking: free. This is a rarity at any Hyatt, so I like to point it out as a good thing.
* Price: good. At least, it was for us. I think I used the Costco rate.
If Hyatt considered a few minor improvements / renovations, we'd be happy to stay here again. If not, we may check out Andaz Napa instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses.Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County