We travel to Santa Rosa 6 - 8 times a year, the last few years have stayed at the Hyatt. Sometimes the front desk person can set the tone for the stay, all I have to say is Marco you rock!
Thank you for restoring my faith in the hotel. The room is clean, comfortable bed & the hotel is quiet. I believe that if you treat you returning guest well it will encourage more business.
Hotel is close to dining, shopping and of course the wine country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Counrty. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses.Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County