Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$254
$229
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$170
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$135
$265
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
$295
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $366/night.

Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
$219
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Sandman Hotel
1,215 results
All reviewsfire pitvineyard creekwine countrynice hotelrailroad squarefront desk staffbit datedbed was very comfortabledowntown areaking roomshort drivelobbycourtyardsonomafreewayconferencesanta
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This was my first time in Santa Rosa so I didn't have any real expectation going in. I was pleasantly surprised. This was a sharp looking property, clean and updated. The front desk staff were professional and friendly. The bed wasn't the most comfortable bed, but it was okay. I was surprised to find that the rooms were very soundproof. When I first got to my room there was a lot of noise coming from the room next door. But once I closed my door I didn't hear it at all. I had room service for breakfast which came at exactly the time I asked for, and the food was very good....and not crazy expensive as room service pricing goes!

This is off season for them, so the restuarant bar area was dead. But we had a beer and some appetizers there which were both very good. I'm guessing this place is busy and buzzing during wine season.

The hotel is within quick walking distance of several restaurant choices.

I'd recommend this hotel without hesitation.

Room Tip: I always shoot for high floor away from the elevator. I don't think there are any good view rooms here given the location but not certain.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Opinionsareus
Reviewed January 6, 2012

From the pre-planning and booking - to the execution while at the hotel, it was flawless! The staff and exceptional service definitely exceeded our expectations. The hotel grounds are beautiful. We had a well manicured lawn & garden area outside our boardroom, it was very nice. The food & beverage was great as well. The hotel rooms are very clean and comfortable, definitely Four Diamond!
Don't miss the restaurant! Brasserie was fantastic. Excellent menu, reasonable pricing, and excellent food. The server was knowledgable, helpful, and attentive.

Room Tip: A room that views the firepit courtyard is nice!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights. New Years party with 20+ people in the next room started around 1am and was allowed to go on until after 3am despite calls to front desk. Night manager looked and acted unprofessional (Manager at a Hyatt with scraggly hair and a hoodie? Wow.) Several people smoking both cigarettes and marijuana in the hallways all weekend. Internet fee was double charged. Case of DVDs was left behind in the room and stolen by housekeeping, although we called soon after leaving. It is right off the freeway and it was clean, so that is a plus, but do not expect anything good at this place. Certainly not on par with any other Hyatt I have stayed at.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank sebewtf
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night in October 2011. We had a power outage at our home and needed a place for my Mother and I to stay while the issue was resolved. The staff was very friendly and quite helpful in accommodating us in a short notice. This is not a usual Hyatt hotel, and that is OK. The hotel was not busy and they were able to us check in early. The lobby was warm and inviting.( in the evening they had appetizers and drinks there) Our room was clean and beds were comfy. We had a nice quiet corner room away from frwy side. The room was wheelchair friendly too. I walked around the property to get a good look at the place, the grounds were well maintained with a nice garden area for a peacefully meditative walk. I enjoyed use of the Jacuzzi later that evening; always nice when it is a quiet evening around the pool. The outdoor fire place was a nice warm touch. The following morning we had a nice breakfast at the restaurant; a bit pricey; but the food was GREAT! Overall I would recommend this place for your next visit to the Sonoma Wine Country. Come and enjoy this region!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Stayed here for one night - had a poolside patio king room. Very comfortable. Modern elegant wood furnishings are not run-of-the-mill chain hotel. Very nice airy decor. CLEAN and not musty smelling for a ground floor room. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business