“Throwback Wonder”
Review of Superburger

Superburger
Ranked #30 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Recently I was up visiting my son, who lives up in Santa Rosa. We were talking about how the real “old fashioned” hamburger places have seemed to have just vanished. Too much competition from the big corporate chains, I guess. He surprised me with the suggestion of going to Superburger. What a pleasant surprise. This place looks to be family run with all the care and attention to detail that seems to be lost in today’s fast paced world. I ordered the tried and true Cheeseburger while he opted for the addition of bacon on his. We also ordered a side of mixed fries and onion rings and some ice tea and lemonade. Both drinks are bottomless. Everything was exceptional (the food, the drinks, the portion size and the service). This place is a winner. Everything was super fresh and served with a smile. I’m really sorry that I didn’t try the milk shakes, but we didn’t have any room left. Granted, I’m now over 65 and have fond memories of the past, but this place is a great throwback to my memories of better times and a happier world.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Great burger for the value. Been driving by this place for years and finally glad we tried it. Don't forget to try the shakes too.

1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed May 25, 2016

It's a great place to eat and they have wonderful and they have great milkshakes and great burgers, awesome place to eat!

Reviewed May 4, 2016

Burgers, fries, onion rings, milkshakes OMG its all amazing! The portions are huge! you don't need to order more then 1 order of fries / onion rings, theres more then enough to share! The price is a little high but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

Went here with my brother in law while visiting family in Santa Rosa. Both had burgers that were outstanding. I had the regular cheeze burger and bro had the spring special. Fries and onion rings were great but I would suggest only order one serving for two people. The small size is pretty big. This is a very small place with only counter seating inside. Very friendly staff. Nest burgers in Santa Rosa.