“Great Food And Service”

Third Street Aleworks
Reserve with OpenTable
Third Street Aleworks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had the Asian Calamari, and it was the best I have ever had. There was plenty of it, and I loved the way it was served. Another person who had the Fish and Chips said the fish was the best she had ever had, and she is from Canada and has had tried to make her fish that good. We had a party of ten and were seated upstairs, and it was so nice to be up there all by ourselves. Steve was our server. He really impressed us by being able to take all our orders without writing them down, and he had no trouble bring each of us our correct orders. We received our meals quickly, and there was plenty of food for each of us.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

They must be targeting the twenty year olds as the music was way too loud. Service was slow and we were sitting at the bar. We enjoyed the beer. As I write this review I have difficulty telling you that the food is good. It is pub food but in this area of the country I've had a outstanding pub food. The Third Street Aleworks does not provide that quality. I'll rate it average... because I don't want to trash them. The beer is good.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went to have my Birthday dinner with my husband 2nd time there, the 1st time the burgers were good, however this time they were absolutely "horrible" they were burnt, dry and not what I expected, the salad was not good and neither was the ranch dressing, the music was very loud, the waitress was un-attentive never bothered to ask us how our food was, they have a serious "FLY" problem, there is not reason for that! Waited for more than 30 minutes to attempt to get the bill I had to ask another waitress to get her she didn't even know who the waitress was, I will never go back there, and I don't recommend there burgers to anyone, go for a beer that is about it!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Food is consistently average but, hey, it's a brew pub. Nothing really innovative or signature on the menu. Needs a bigger bar area to create a refreshed vibe

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Visited the aleworks as hubby was missing his English ales and had read good things about this bar. He found the beer perfectly suited to the English palate, less aggressively hoppy as other places but full of flavour! A must for any ale/beer drinkers.