“Great place”

Third Street Aleworks
Reserve with OpenTable
Third Street Aleworks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 540 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Great place to meet friends for beer and food. I've never had a bad experience here. I like how the beer is always changing and the quality is always consistant. I usually get the bodega head ale, nachos and desert.

There are newer reviews for Third Street Aleworks

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Found this spot just passing thru town. Midafternoon not to crowded cold beer and good food, what more could you ask for. We sat at the bar and conversed with other patrons and the bar tender about the beers. Friendly and casual, just what we look for in a brewpub.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Actual rating = 3.5

Third Street Aleworks is a brewpub that does everything well, but nothing great. It is a large two level place that was not totally full but very busy on the night we were there. We ended up on the second level which is not nearly as nice or fun as the main floor. The service for us was slow but steady, the table of twelve to our side required much attention. The menu has decent variety but no real surprises. Our three dishes were good to very good. Lots of variety on the beer list as well, just nothing jumped out at us during our dinner visit.

1  Thank protravel1
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The tri-tip salad was very good, and very large. They have a great kids menu and of course lots of beer to try. There is also outdoor seating.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food was good but the waitress was not. I asked for a leftover containers and saw that she had it tucked between her upper arm/armpit and the side of her upper body when she brought it to me, inside against her body...I really didn't want her BO added to my leftovers. I asked a buss boy for another container. Someone has to have a sanitation meeting soon! Also, their music selection was not very good and to loud. To young for the crown that was in there when I was there