“Third Street Aleworks lacking in customer service”

Third Street Aleworks
Reserve with OpenTable
Third Street Aleworks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food was good but the waitress was not. I asked for a leftover containers and saw that she had it tucked between her upper arm/armpit and the side of her upper body when she brought it to me, inside against her body...I really didn't want her BO added to my leftovers. I asked a buss boy for another container. Someone has to have a sanitation meeting soon! Also, their music selection was not very good and to loud. To young for the crown that was in there when I was there

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I attended a wedding welcome dinner where the whole upper floor was reserved for us. I cannot begin to tell you how accommodating they were to our every request - and with smiles on their faces. Never once did any of the wait staff complain or grumble as they had to steer around all of us with drinks, trays, etc. And the food - AWESOME!!!!

I would highly recommend you stopping by to have a few drinks and dinner. You'll be happy you did. Park across the street in the parking ramp as street parking may be difficult to find.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Ate here one evening during our stay in Santa Rosa in Sept. 11.

Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, pizza was lovely, fresh and super tasty! Good selection of beer, sadly not enough time to try many out!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Hadn't been back to this brewpub for quite some time until recently. Not because I didn't like it -- I've always enjoyed both the food and the brews -- we've just been heading over to Russian River Brewing a few block away (also an excellent choice, by the way).

So, what's TSA got that RRB hasn't? A more complete food menu and smaller crowds.

What's RRB's claim to fame? A broader (and perhaps more eclectic) selection of ales, Belgians, sours, and other seasonal brews, and they are almost always PACKED.

We recently escorted some friends on a brew tour that included RRB, TSA, and Lagunitas.
Being hop heads, my S.O. and I generally prefer IPAs over lighter brews (although I'm prone to experimentation). TSA does an admirable job with their Bodega Head IPA, and have been branching out more recently. One of group ordered a hefeweisen, the rest - IPA. All tasty, and we ordered onion rings and a couple of slider samplers to "wash" the beer down. Food was excellent -- as I remembered it had been before. Glad to see they hadn't slipped up on this one.

In short, if you want to enjoy a brew and a bite in a more relaxed, slightly quieter atmosphere, check out Third Stree -- you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

They have special beer prices and cheap eats too on Tuesdays, but the best food in my opinion are the fish and chips, the calamari, and the fish tacos. The beer is great every day.