“Never again”

Add it.
Carl's Jr.
Ranked #395 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed March 25, 2014

One of the worst fast food places in in Santa Rosa. Walked in, and was just looked at, then ignored. The girl behind the counter went back into the kitchen area, and started talking. Looked at me, I looked at her, and she continued to speak in Spanish to another employee for about another 30-45 seconds. She then came back out to the counter, and stood at the register without saying anything, and just looked at me. I'm sorry, but when I walk into an establishment I expect to be greeted, with at least a hello. I just walked out!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Ok, I live in Alabama so I am use to Hardee’s, which is owned by Carl’s Jr.

I went to Carl’s for breakfast. As an FYI, most Hardee’s in about a 100 mile radius of Huntsville, Alabama are opened at 5:30 AM if not early. Imagine my surprise when I arrived at Carl’s at 7:10 AM only to find it has been open only 10 minutes.

OK, maybe the residence of Santa Rosa does not eat breakfast or they do not get going before 7:00 AM, what do I know.

I used the drive through and ordered a sausage biscuit, a staple at all the Hardee’s I ever been to.

The voice at the other end was totally surprised. “Don’t you want an egg, Cheese, salsa?”

My answer was, “No, just a sausage biscuit”.

“Come to the window”.

When I got there, again, “Are you sure all you want on that is sausage?’ “YES!”.

The lady at the window yelled, back to the cook, in a very surprised voice” All he wants is a sausage and biscuit. No. The sausage between the biscuit halves. Yes it is weird”.

It was not so weird as it was on the receipt correctly.

The biscuit might have been a Hardee’s biscuit mix but it was not a Hardee’s biscuit. The dough was overwork making the biscuit very tough.

Since I am only going to be in town for another few days, I will find another fast food place to get a morning sausage an biscuit. Sorry, I like Hardee’s and Carl’s might own Hardee’s but when it comes to breakfast, you are not Hardee’s.