“Jewel in the Valley of the Moon in the heart of the Wine Country”
Review of Oakmont Golf Club

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oakmont Golf Club
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Oakmont Golf Club is a public course with an executive course (East) and a long course (West).
It is located in a beautiful area and is surrounded with a 50 year old housing development called Oakmont. This is why there are beautiful and mature trees throughout the courses. The prices are reasonable and the executive course is much harder than one would expect for a short course. Both courses are challenging. The staff and the food at the Quail Inn Grill just make the visit better. Enjoy your 19th hole sip, as do lot's of folks.

2  Thank 55chauncey

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nice course, helpful staff, good quality rental clubs (adults only, my son had his own clubs) and good value for money. Well worth a visit. I took my son (10 years) and daughter (18 years) and we all enjoyed the day. Ride on carts are a must.

2  Thank John S
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Beautiful setting in The Valley of the Moon. Too bad the Pro Shop staff doesn't know how to smile or be friendly. And the West Course has turned into a dog track! From tee boxes, to fairways, including the greens; this golf course is a wreck. I'm canceling our tee time on my birthday.... when I can play for free!!... to play somewhere else; anywhere else! There is a lot of construction on #10, so I'm hoping there are plans to bring this course back to its former glory. But, unless they change management staff, I'm pessimistic.