Elements Skin Care & Massage Studio
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great value for the money

My friend and I both had the signature facial, which is 2 hours. It includes foot soak, foot scrub... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018

from $125.00
from $100.00
from $195.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Our group of 4 couples were on a birthday celebration/wine tasting weekend in the Santa Rosa area. The girls wanted to really unwind, so we booked massages at Elements. What a great experience! Not being from the area, the location was a bit confusing, but the atmosphere was beautiful, calm and you would almost think you were on the beach! The space was very clean and professional. I loved the muslin!
Karen and Jennifer were wonderful and very accommodating to vacation schedule. I would definitely recommend Elements to locals or visitors who want to really unwind for the weekend!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2016

My friend and I had a Wonderful experience at Elements. I got a facial and it was the best facial I've ever had. Jennifer was my esthetician and she really looked over my skin and make recommendations and used products that where appropriate for Me. Her touch was very gentle, comforting and relaxing. The natural and wholesome products she used were amazing and my skin looked and felt Great when she was done.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2016

I booked the signature facial that included 120 minutes of pure relaxation. Karen pampered me and tailored the experience to my skin. I'm so glad I opted for the whole shebang (spelling?), that was the best facial/massage experience I've ever had. Foot soak, scrub and massage. Hot stone and Swedish massage. Extractions, deep cleansing, mask and moisturizer. It doesn't stop there. What a gem, I'll definitely be returning. Thanks to Karen!!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank casa4us22
Reviewed July 7, 2015

I have been going to Elements for eight years, ever since the owner was a tiny one-person business. Since then, the spa has grown and added masterful practitioners who are dedicated to your perfect experience. From the hot tea upon arrival to the relaxing music to the warm welcome from all of the staff, this is my favorite spot for waxing, nails and massages.

I recommend all of the therapists but, in reality, over time you find the person with the healing touch that best suits your relaxation needs. The spa is now seven days per week allowing incredible flexibility with schedules. PLUS Sundays are often quiet, making the experience even more blissful. Enjoy! (But don't steal my appointment times!)

Date of experience: June 2015