“Yum”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The owner is so nice!! Comes around and visits table and even gets what you need if the waiter is busy

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Kettles Vietnamese Bistro Is a very nice restaurant that is a little hard to get into. It is located in a strip mall right across the street from the Coddington Mall on the Guerneville Roads side. To get into the shopping center, you have to enter form West Steele Lane.

Outside the restaurant there is a garden in which I was informed that the cook harvest some of the herbs and fresh produce used in there.

The wait staff was very patient with someone who is not familiar with some of the items on the menu. All the items I had questions on were carefully explained. I ended up ordering the Iron Pot Rice that had chicken, sausage and of course rice. The pot was very hot when it came to the table but the food was just the right temperature. There was a great deal of food here and I eat almost all of it including the rice that was “stuck” on the bottom of the pot.

This was very good and I will try to get there again while I am here. I might try one of the noodle dishes.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My mom is known as Miz Liz! I am now her driver, as she has decided not to drive at age 85! We delight in having lunch after errands and appts. Today was another new place for us to explore. I have heard from friends that it was very good! For us it was excellent. Miz Liz had a seafood noodle dish and loved it. She commented own the beautiful fresh veggies in her dish. Unable to eat it all she brought it home for dinner. My spicy beef noodle soup was indeed spicy and I loved it to the last noodle. The service was spot on, decor inviting, garden area in front growing veggies, and landscape around very charming. Al in all...we will return. Next time I will try another tempting dish!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great Vietnamese restaurant!!! I have loved everything I've tried, the bun (vermicelli bowl), bahn mi (sandwiches), Vietnamese pancake, cellophane noodle, etc. The staff are so friendly and chomping at the bit to tell you about the different food options. They also offer alcoholic beverages here. Prices are very reasonable. If you like Vietnamese food I highly recommend!!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Can't say I am overly impressed with my first meal, by taste - appearance, yes. The food was appealing to the eyes. As is the decor of the place. It's in warm tones, very relaxing. The menu looks real good, nice variety, good choices. I would like to try it again and I will since it is within walking distance. The calamari appetizer was a bit oily for me, but my date said he liked it. The staff was very attentive to our needs, that rates very good with me.