“Great spot for espresso in Santa Rosa”
Review of Flying Goat Coffee

Flying Goat Coffee
Ranked #2 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Santa Rosa
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Was in town for a family reunion and always in search of a good place for espresso. The reviews and writeup on the Flying Goat sounded promising so every morning we were in town I stopped by for a shot of espresso (or two) and some morning grubb. The espresso was excellent and the choice of breakfast items were also great. Loved the location downtown near the train station. Great staff and a neat atmosphere. Hands down the best espresso in Santa Rosa.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love coffee, and trying new coffee shops. I looked forward to trying the Flying Goat because it was located near our hotel (Hotel La Rose) and it has good reviews. I preferred A'roma's coffee.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I confess, I was drawn in by the name....Flying Goat Coffee, but returned back for the coffee. My husband is such a purest when it comes to coffee, and he loves to drink it black (without any of the foo foo syrups, toppings, etc.). He LOVES their coffee (me too). I am a little more complicated with my coffee, since I need a little cream or milk, so I tried their latte, which was over the top delicious. Service is wonderful, and there is plenty of seating. No wifi, but leave your iPad/laptop at home, and enjoy good coffee and conversation.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all. I recognize a lot of hipsters, slackers and just plain losers loiter all day on wifi after only purchasing one cup of coffee. But not everyone falls into one of those categories.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a pleasant find - great coffee and delicious pastries. I had a different type of muffin every morning. Another plus was the fact that it was a 2-3 minute walk from the hotel where I was staying.