“At least once a week”

Taqueria Santa Rosa
Ranked #264 of 548 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This taqueria has been referenced in forums for Mexican food in Santa Rosa. I'm surprised it's not rated as a restaurant. It's consistently good!
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have eaten at the Santa Rosa Taqueria for over 13 years and have enjoyed the food and the service. I have tried almost everything on the menu. The entire meet selection is great and the veggies are fresh. I cannot get enough of the salsa and chips and they keep bringing it out to me. It is a small place, so get there early or order take out. The Taqueria is a great place for a quick meal.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I visited with my daughter we ordered our food. This took about 10 minutes of standing at the counter while the two employees seem to do everything else but even acknowledge you. Finally say down, requested water. 10 minutes went by then I still had not received it, I got up and requested some from the cashier she said sure then I went back to my seat assuming that they would bring it. I finally had enough and stopped the same lady again and followed her and requested water again. The food is bland and the service lacks. I should have gone to my favorite taqueria that is cheaper and doesn't lack service.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great Mexican cuisine at a reasonable price. Were not easily impressed with Mexican food out so it was great to find a place that can satisfy our picky pallette. Both weeknights we went were busy but not so much that we couldnt find a table. Outside patio seating as well.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Being from LA, we eat alot of hispanic food. We were traveling with tweens from Boise who are not hispanic food lovers. We all enjoyed the food!! Some exotic meats but usual Mexican food gone well. I'd definately stop here if traveling thru again

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I used to LOVE their chips and salsa, and pastor tacos. Now, it seems less flaovorful. The salsa is tomato sauce-y. The prices have gone up (but a burrito for $6.25 still).They charge a $1 if you use debit card for under $5.00...kinda rude. Big menu--pretty much all plates, meats, vegetarian, Mexican food one could want.
I don't know. I left not as content as in years past.