Private Limousine Service - Napa Sonoma Wine Tours

Excellent Service

Reviewed April 23, 2014
Ammmf
Sonoma, California

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Booked a Limo tour with Ron, mini van showed up to pick us up. Ron called me right as the mini van arrived to tell me he had given me a free upgrade the mini van as it held more passengers?? I corrected him to a down grade, and also mentioned the price of $29.95/H that was listed on his website. At that point we had no choice, either the two of us take the mini van, or don't do a wine tour. Driver was friendly, but sloppy an in our face at each place....not much of a romantic day with your wife...Took us to three stop which we could of walked to. None of which were wineries, all just store front shops. After three stop with him, we were not enjoying ourselves so asked to be taken home.
He charged us a 6 hour minimum, plus a $75.00 flat fee?? Still don't know what that was about. As well insisted there was a mandatory 20% gratuity.
False advertising on the website, shouldn't call your company "Private Limo Service" when you are sending out a mini van. Pour driver, dishonest billing...stay away!!

Date of experience: August 2015
9  Thank Daryl S
Reviewed May 26, 2015

I am writing to let you know how disappointed I was with your service. Back in February, I had made arrangements for a vineyard tour over Memorial Weekend for me and 3-4 other women. We were celebrating my soon to be daughter-in-law's upcoming nuptials to my son. I and another woman flew to California for this weekend from Kansas and looked forward to this tour as part of our weekend events. I had used you 4 times last summer when I rented a house in Sebastopol and was very impressed with your service and our driver.

So I was very disappointed when I get a message left on my cell phone the morning we were to tour the vineyards on May 23 (Saturday) saying the vehicle had maintenance problems and there was not another vehicle so our tour was cancelled!!! There was no offer of finding us another car or another service to fill in for you guys. I have recommended your service a few times to friends when they go to wine country. I will never do that again. We were just left high and dry. That is a horrible way to do business -- customer service this time was just not there and I was so surprised since my experience with you last year was so fantastic!!!

So sad and so very disappointing.

Date of experience: May 2015
5  Thank Janie B
Ron J, Owner at Private Limousine Service - Napa Sonoma Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2015

Thank You for your review. This situation has never happened to us before. All of our vehicles were booked for the weekend. It was a very busy weekend in the Wine Country. One of our EZ Winetour vans had a serious mechanical failure and we didn't have a back up. I called several places and tried to find alternet transportation but had no luck. Like I said it was a very busy weekend in the Wine Country. Even though I new that I would never find anything close to the price we offer our EZ Winetour vans, I was willing to pay the extra costs. But like I said no luck.
This was a very unfortunate situation for our client. I hope they will except our deepest apologies.
Although the client was never charged for this, Im going to offer them a free Wine Tour that they can use anytime. I hope they will accept.

Thanks,
Ron

Reviewed February 25, 2015

Ron helped me to reserve our limo for a Saturday. He was knowledgeable, but very busy. I had to do all of the wine tour reservations myself, and while that is fine, it is good to have input when you aren't as experienced with drive times between places. Our limo showed up early, and our driver, Tammy was okay. My husband asked right away to make a change to our "lunch" plans, and she seemed somewhat put off by that request. She did find a new place that worked out fabulous for our needs, so in the end it was okay. She did "warm" up to us as the day went on, but we never felt that connection that you sometimes have with limo drivers. That being said, she did the job, and we had a terrific day.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank Dale M
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I used Private Limo Service to transport a work group to a couple wine tours and dinner. I only spoke and dealt with Sona, but I only HAD to speak with her. She was fabulous! Extremely friendly, professional, and I never had to ask for something twice. We originally booked the charter bus for our group, but the day before the event, our group decreased in size...so we now fit into the Limo Bus (much more appealing). I called Sona up and she not only had the bus available, but made the change instantly, without any hassle, and gave us a better rate than expected.
The crew had a blast on the bus, and the driver was on-time and courteous. They even handled us with no missteps when we played a joke and called the office to tell them the bus hadn't showed up yet, and was over 30 minutes late. So they have a GREAT sense of humor, as well.
We appreciate everything Private Limo and their employees did for our group and would not hesitate to use them again for our next trip up to Sonoma County.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Last week we rented a party bus. The company was so good to my family and friends. We will defiantly use private Limousine again in the near future. Our driver Rodney was also awesome and very helpful. Thanks again!

Date of experience: April 2014