Private Limousine Service - Napa Sonoma Wine Tours
Review Highlights
Good limousines

The company is good. I used limoscanner to search for limousine companies. There you can find and... read more

Reviewed January 24, 2018
elagows
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Fabulous, on all levels

Reviewed June 12, 2014
Chris P
Burlingame, California, USA

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I used Private Limo Service to transport a work group to a couple wine tours and dinner. I only spoke and dealt with Sona, but I only HAD to speak with her. She was fabulous! Extremely friendly, professional, and I never had to ask for something twice. We originally booked the charter bus for our group, but the day before the event, our group decreased in size...so we now fit into the Limo Bus (much more appealing). I called Sona up and she not only had the bus available, but made the change instantly, without any hassle, and gave us a better rate than expected.
The crew had a blast on the bus, and the driver was on-time and courteous. They even handled us with no missteps when we played a joke and called the office to tell them the bus hadn't showed up yet, and was over 30 minutes late. So they have a GREAT sense of humor, as well.
We appreciate everything Private Limo and their employees did for our group and would not hesitate to use them again for our next trip up to Sonoma County.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Last week we rented a party bus. The company was so good to my family and friends. We will defiantly use private Limousine again in the near future. Our driver Rodney was also awesome and very helpful. Thanks again!

Date of experience: April 2014
3  Thank Ammmf
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I love private limousine! We had a party of 12 for wine tasting in Napa for the first time. We had friends flew in from San Diego, Clovis and Morgan Hill. The experiences from begin to end was more than what we all expected. I've booked the limo service with Sona. She also went beyond in helped us with restaurants choices. To top it all off, we had an amazing diver, DANE we all loved him. Thanks Dane! I highly recommend private limousine service, CLEAN, there's no hidden charges and strait forward.

Date of experience: February 2014
1  Thank Kate G
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We used Private Limo Service last February (2013) and we happy they were free for our tour this year. We toured Napa on Saturday and Sonoma on Sunday. We had an amazing driver (Jancy) who we all loved. Had a great time celebrating our daughter's 21st birthday. I'd highly recommend them!

Date of experience: February 2014
1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We loved this company for providing us with a great itinerary and spacious and clean limo bus. The price was reasonable and it made touring Sonoma a blast!

Date of experience: October 2013