“Mississippi mud pie”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fountaingrove Parkway
Transit: City bus stop
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Stuffed!! Took trip advisors advice and went to the #1 place on the list...was not disappointed. Great family atmosphere and delicious food. They were packed but we still got great service and the food was so good. Glad we tried it. Worth a visit if you are in Santa Rosa.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The steak was excellent. Perfectly cooked to my order. The waitress was very nice, the restaurant was very clean and had a great atmosphere.

I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because they didn't have my first 2 options on the menu. I settled for the rib eye but it was great as well.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a beautiful restaurant with good food...the portions are generous and the sides are fantastic. I had the grilled chicken, my husband the fried chicken...we also enjoyed the fried brussel sprouts, hush puppies as appetizers. We went with a large group and the server was very attentive, helpful, patient...the sides are off the charts, mac and cheese yummmm, creamed corn yummm, garlic mashed potatoes...need I go on. You won't be disappointed in the portions, flavors or service...as the others have mentioned it's busy and yet the food came very hot, and service was really good.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Sweet T's is highly recommended here on Trip Advisor, I was a little nervous that it wouldn't live up to it's reputation. However, tasting the dry rubbed ribs affirmed the acclaim. They were tender, and fantastic. I did not use a bit of barbeque sauce because I didn't want to miss a bite of the delicious rub. Sometimes places focus so much on the smoked items that the sides become exactly that- just a diversion. One in our party was skeptical at the macaroni and cheese, but then after tasting said it was the best restaurant mac and cheese ever. It is far beyond the typical orange restaurant grade mac and cheese. The red pepper mushroom hash was unique. We often split a salad and an entree. The salad again, was far beyond the typical meal salad. The smoked chicken on the salad was tender and tasty. The jalepeno dressing with the salad had a perfect amount of heat to accent and not overpower the salad.

The restaurant is busy. However, we visited at 7:30 on a Saturday night, had no reservation, and had a few seating options. We could have sat outside, at the bar with a 2 minute wait for a seat, or there was room at the counter (separate from the bar). The counter seat proved entertaining as the view is straight into the open kitchen. If you appreciate watching chefs and preparation of good food, I highly recommend the counter seats (there are only 4!).

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were amazed that a small town like Santa Rosa has so many wonderful, diverse and reasonably priced restaurants. I have already reviewed a couple of others - each one was different and really good.

We ate at Sweet T's - made an early reservation because we were bringing our 2 small grandchildren. The place was packed and the atmosphere was relaxed and happy. Our waiter was fantastic - very nice and attentive. We ordered a portion of hush puppies and a portion of fried okra (the latter was quite spicy) which we shared. The fried chicken was delicious, as were the pulled pork and pulled chicken sandwiches. (Chicken and mac&cheese for the kids). Hint - unless you have a massive appetite, if you decide to order starters, then sharing a main course would be a good idea - lots of food came home! We were too full to even think about dessert.

We loved Sweet T's and would definitely recommend it; but, be sure to reserve!