“Blue Cheese burger”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
“Blue Cheese burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had them put mushrooms on my blue cheese burger, and had it on a sourdough bun. I'm not too much of a burger fan, but I felt like having one and boy am I glad! It was the best burger I ever had. It was so big, I didn't think I could finish it, but I did. It's actually in the "Larkfield" area of Santa Rosa, about one block from the freeway right past the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts. They have a large menu and a big outdoor seating area, so it was good for my dog.

• Visited October 2013

Petaluma, California
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Their pastrami sandwich is so amazing! Tons of pastrami and cheesy goodness! There are pepperoncini's on the sandwich that I didn't like but asked them to remove the next time. Great milkshakes and lots of good ole folks!! Burgers are juicy and fries crispy. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
Santa Rosa, California
“Good old fashion burger joint!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

A great place if you want a good, fresh old fashioned burger and fries. Milkshakes with real ice cream too. During the summer they have a weekly vintage car gathering that is a lot of fun.

Visited October 2012
“Wow - a surprise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had two burgers and fries. To my surprise - it was awesome! We would come back again. Wish they would fix the inside a little better.

Fort Bragg, California
“Enjoyment for our lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just driving by and being hungry, we decided to take a chance and try Big Boys....My husbands cheeseburger was soo juicy and tasty....Good quality ground beef....I had the Gardenburger and it was excellent...French fries were perfect, one order was more than enough for the two of us....
Sliced REAL potatoes.....
Sweet, friendly young lady helping at the counter...

• Visited June 2012