See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019

Motel 6 Santa Rosa is a pretty old property. Very basic amenities - geared mostly towards travelers who just want a place to sleep.
The receptionist was OK (nothing to shout about) but they obviously have not prepared for our arrival.
The room only had 2 towels for a booking of 4 pax.
When we asked the reception, they were out but they did rustle up the additional towels after an hour when we came back from dinner.
The room did not have kettle/tea/coffee maker but the reception did gave me a cup of hot water on request.
Quite a number of the clientele were hanging around the external walkways/carpark with a bit of smoking going on.
I was OK but the family was a bit apprehensive.I believe the neighborhood may be a bit rougher than we are used to.
The beds were a bit too soft.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Where to begin? Perhaps with the poorly painted hideous orange trim in the room? Add to that, stains on the walls, cigarette burns on the furniture, peeling paint from old water leaks, and a poorly cleaned bathroom... I felt like I needed a biohazard suit just to stay there. Although reasonably priced, it was not worth the savings to stay there.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

Elsie was the worst front desk agent i have ever encountered in my life. My relatives house burnt down from the fires and she treated my nephew like a criminal just aweful. Absolutly no empathy whats so ever.Just terrible!!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry the experienced was less than satisfying service during their visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

If you read some of my reviews you will note I’m a very generous reviewer. I don’t think I’ve ever given one star. Ever. Until now.
( please note there are 2 Motel 6 in Santa Rosa. This one is “north.” “South” is only 1/2 mile down the same street. Both are in the north end of town)
Pro: 1. The girl at the front desk after 10 pm was sweet and very accommodating.
Cons: 1. The girl at the front desk when I checked in around dinner time was dismissive and indifferent. To say the least.
2. No hot water. There was a sign at the desk saying that the water would be turned off the next day from 9 AM until noon. Check out is at noon . Why not have the plumber come between noon and three… After check out and before check-in? (Nice late night girl at the desk didn’t even know about it herself until she came in for her shift.)
3. Was the room clean or not? Two big black hairs in the bathroom sink made me wonder.
4. The “air conditioner” must work on the “swamp fan” principal. It just blows out semi-cool humid air. My room Is still hot after three hours here and now it is more humid inside than outside.
But I don’t dare open the window because
5. This does not appear to be a safe area. There is a small diner next door but the rest of the area appears industrial. We are about half a mile or a mile from the other nearest retail stores.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the various issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This was a dump. Rooms were remodeled but trashed. The cost of $157.00 for 1 night was not worth it. That is not budget pricing. Nothing like pictures showed. Not a safe area to me and eating was a drive not walk.. would not recommend!

Room tip: Don’t waste hard earned money
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rhonda H

Dear Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. We are sorry that you experienced an unpleasant stay as a result of your dissatisfaction with our room rate. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.