See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

If you read some of my reviews you will note I’m a very generous reviewer. I don’t think I’ve ever given one star. Ever. Until now.
( please note there are 2 Motel 6 in Santa Rosa. This one is “north.” “South” is only 1/2 mile down the same street. Both are in the north end of town)
Pro: 1. The girl at the front desk after 10 pm was sweet and very accommodating.
Cons: 1. The girl at the front desk when I checked in around dinner time was dismissive and indifferent. To say the least.
2. No hot water. There was a sign at the desk saying that the water would be turned off the next day from 9 AM until noon. Check out is at noon . Why not have the plumber come between noon and three… After check out and before check-in? (Nice late night girl at the desk didn’t even know about it herself until she came in for her shift.)
3. Was the room clean or not? Two big black hairs in the bathroom sink made me wonder.
4. The “air conditioner” must work on the “swamp fan” principal. It just blows out semi-cool humid air. My room Is still hot after three hours here and now it is more humid inside than outside.
But I don’t dare open the window because
5. This does not appear to be a safe area. There is a small diner next door but the rest of the area appears industrial. We are about half a mile or a mile from the other nearest retail stores.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the various issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This was a dump. Rooms were remodeled but trashed. The cost of $157.00 for 1 night was not worth it. That is not budget pricing. Nothing like pictures showed. Not a safe area to me and eating was a drive not walk.. would not recommend!

Room tip: Don’t waste hard earned money
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rhonda H

Dear Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. We are sorry that you experienced an unpleasant stay as a result of your dissatisfaction with our room rate. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

The check in was quick and efficient. Girls at the front desk were polite. The location is questionable at best. Some sketchiness is abound. Room is (kind of) clean, but smells musty and of cigarette smoke. No coffee maker, no fridge, and AC does not work (might be just a fan) We booked this place on a very tight budget at the last minute, and I’m a firm believer in “you get what you pay for”. Beds are ok. Appears that the outside screen to our window was pryed open at some point before our arrival-that’s unnerving. Also, the need to have an additional window lock bar...you get the point. Price was the best we found for the area a week in advance @ $166/night ($189 after taxes) but there’s a lot going on in the Bay this weekend so all hotels jacked up the prices, I’m sure.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Expeience Team at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Guest, Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and comfort. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Our experience in the beginning was not so great. We had an inconvenience when we arrived. Already had a bad day from our flight being delayed in two cities before we arrived at our destination of Santa Rosa airport. Apparently our room was cancelled by mistake but the receptionist at the front desk helped us enormously her name was Rosa. She has great customer service skills and mind you my fiancé and I were extremely tired no luggage no room we were not at our right minds. Rooms were ok not what we are used too but very clean and accommodating. I would recommend in a pinch.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2018

One can't expect too much from a budget Motel but then the prices in California are already sky high. Don't appreciate noisy neighbours, too expensive for the quality, miserable receptionist, just given a room. Not happy having to pay an extra 5 dollars for wifi. A little effort by the staff would have made the stay a decent one. I was glad to leave next day

Room tip: always check rooms first, insist if the receptionist can't be bothered
Date of stay: April 2018