See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2017

What you would expect. Mostly clean room. Nothing really else to offer. Bed to sleep on. Seemed expensive at $96 a night for a Motel 6. Walls are thin and can hear other room noises pretty easily. Should be cheaper for what it is.

Room Tip: Last building probably quietedt.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2016

As far as the Motel 6 chain goes, this one was better than most, but the price was more than I am used to paying for this particular chain. I realize that prices are set by location and fluctuate with demand. Shout-outs to the front desk staff both at check-in and late-night when I realized I forgot to ask for WiFi access. All three that I interacted with were courteous and professional. The exterior of the property was well maintained and it is obvious that efforts are made to keep it nice looking. Security of the lot was also provided which is a bonus, but also indicative of potential problems in the area. The sleeping room was about average and expected for a budget motel. The room was clean. As is normal at budget motels, the towels were small, sheets a bit scratchy and the mattress in my room was a bit worn.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Sadly, poor service for housekeeping - had to beg for towels, washcloths, etc. No clock in room - no hairdryer - so it goes without saying - no fridge, no in room coffee

Cheap price was a plus, but next time I'll spend a bit more - just sayin'

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Dear Guest,
We are sorry that you were unsatisfied with the expected amenities; however, Motel 6 standards for quality are rooted in economical practicalities to consistently deliver on our goal to provide the lowest price of any national chain. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy my stay at motel 6 it's warm and family friendly a Nd pet friendly I like that pool and coffee in the morning with other great wifi capabilities close to shopping and other activities!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

We were in town for a concert. Prices everywhere were crazy. Cheapest we found was Motel 6 for 100 a night. We were only staying 2 nights, so we figure, better than nothing.

The staff wasn't very friendly. They were changing shifts when we checked in, and talked amongst themselves, like we were not there. I tried to joke with them, only to get blank stares back. Nothing worse than an unfriendly staff.

The room was fairly clean. There was about 15 daddy long leg spiders lining where the wall met the ceiling. My husband had to kill them all, before I would lay down.

We opened the door twice, to bring in luggage, to have the scary tweeker looking dude next door open his door and tell us to shut up. (We were not even talking) And when he finally got up, all we could hear is him and his lady friend fighting.

While it wasn't a complete nightmare, I think next time we will pay a little more, to stay somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple