Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$269
$270
$244
GardenInn.com
$259
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$207
$200
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$123
$249
Priceline
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
$115
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Sadly, poor service for housekeeping - had to beg for towels, washcloths, etc. No clock in room - no hairdryer - so it goes without saying - no fridge, no in room coffee

Cheap price was a plus, but next time I'll spend a bit more - just sayin'

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Dear Guest,
We are sorry that you were unsatisfied with the expected amenities; however, Motel 6 standards for quality are rooted in economical practicalities to consistently deliver on our goal to provide the lowest price of any national chain. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy my stay at motel 6 it's warm and family friendly a Nd pet friendly I like that pool and coffee in the morning with other great wifi capabilities close to shopping and other activities!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

We were in town for a concert. Prices everywhere were crazy. Cheapest we found was Motel 6 for 100 a night. We were only staying 2 nights, so we figure, better than nothing.

The staff wasn't very friendly. They were changing shifts when we checked in, and talked amongst themselves, like we were not there. I tried to joke with them, only to get blank stares back. Nothing worse than an unfriendly staff.

The room was fairly clean. There was about 15 daddy long leg spiders lining where the wall met the ceiling. My husband had to kill them all, before I would lay down.

We opened the door twice, to bring in luggage, to have the scary tweeker looking dude next door open his door and tell us to shut up. (We were not even talking) And when he finally got up, all we could hear is him and his lady friend fighting.

While it wasn't a complete nightmare, I think next time we will pay a little more, to stay somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Basic roadside accommodation. The room appeared clean and sheets had the slight lingering odour of bleach. The shower worked and the TV had more than 4 working channels. There was no shampoo in the bathroom/shower, only soap.

Apart from the Harley rider that felt obligated to rev his bike in the parking lot at 4 am, it was an uneventful overnight in a budget hotel.

I went with realistic expectations of a zero frills hotel and they were met.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Peter,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

W traveled 6 hours arriving at 245 excepting our room to be ready. We were told no room were cleaned yet. We waited for an hour and a half while other customers were coming in and out yelling and screaming for the same reason. I asked if they had a restroom i could use and they said No. The front desk was ok with what she had to deal with but the maids were yelling and cussing them out on the phone for all to hear I have wifi on my phone so i dont need yours but i couldnt use it in your rooms my phone was useless. Now lets talk room for the most part it was clean i was impressed but no coffee pot no blow dryer. not enough towels no restaurant listings no phone book to even find somewhere to ear. And your guests we couldnt sleep through the night because of your locals upstairs with the auitsitc child and the parents fightin not to mention all the people out side our room drinking. Didnt feel safe. Then we have a police dog run past our room chasing a criminal. I just have never had such a bad experience at a motel then here. And we were told it was worse at the Motel 6 North. You need corp. to come down here and retrain. I do love the hard wood floors

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business