In Santa Rosa for a job that ended up taking longer than I expected. Most hotels full due to a soccer meet or something (jacked up prices too). Found this Motel 6. Screen missing from window, Took an hour to get the "air freshener" smell out of the room with the door open. Carpets worn. They put me in the back row. Looked like a bunch of loosers and drug dealers rooms. Woke up early in the morning to here some woman screaming at someone (boy friend, dealer, pimp, who knows)on the 2nd floor from the parking lot. A week later stayed at the Motel 6 in Rohnert park (less than 10 miles south). Difference was night and day. (see my review). I would not stay here ever again! Go to Rohnert park instead if you want a low price room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Motel-6 and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA - Sonoma County