Traveling with an Egyptian colleague I pulled into this motel to save on his budget and to get an early start into San Francisco the next morning so I could show him the wharf area. We were quickly checked in to two rooms.
The room was Ikea fourth generation; couldn't even qualify as shabby chic. The shower was interesting though; it was a pod. But the room was clean and I slept well, which is all I paid for.
When I left for dinner next door and then returned, my door was jammed and I had made the mistake of closing the window before I left, so I couldn't break into my own room. When I went to the front desk there was a line checking in - obviously well placed to attract the budget traveler. I eventually got one of the desk help to come to the room and apparently this has happened before. He simply gave the door a hard hit and it popped open. The safety lock had slipped in place when I exited.
Coffee in the lobby. WiFi was pretty sad; I could barely send an email.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA - Sonoma County