WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Customer service is good but hotel needs major cleaning to be fixed up.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Santa Rosa North

Motel 6 Santa Rosa North
Ranked #22 of 25 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa, California
“Customer service is good but hotel needs major cleaning to be fixed up.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I honest can't put my finger on what is wrong with this place? Customer service at the front desk is good plus maids and maintenance are friendly but I can't recommend this hotel. I've stayed at a lot of cheap hotels in my days but this one seamed very trashy and beat up.

Wifi is almost always unavailable, very slow and disconnected often. Room smelled like smoke upon return to room at night. Very noisy outside my room. People working on cars in the parking lot all day long. People prank calling my room late at night. Most of the vending machines didn't work. TV channels cable card would stop working for no reason.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed juste one night, we asked to have two queens bed to have a bigger room for these price.
It wasn't the cleaniest motel, but this is what paid for.
Great fr road trips!
Don'tgo to the south motel 6 in Santa Rosa, a lot of drunk people we're during my stay that the reason I drove North and found this place

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Noisy. Dirty. Had to ask for towels. We should have taken one look and ask for a refund.

AVOID THIS PLACE.

To get to 200 characters, I'll repeat: AVOID THIS PLACE.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed at this motel last week for three days. I wasn't expecting much. The price was right, although I think it could have been lower if the fair haden't been in town.
The good:
The room was clean and did not smell bad. These are the two most important things to me.
I liked the location. Lots of stores and food spots within walking distance.
I did not go swiming, but the pool area did look nice.

The not so good:
The bed was not the most comfortable. Mine was very soft, but that's not such a big deal.
On the second day the airconditioner in the room started to squeal .... Actually it sounded like a phone ringing.....that was very annoying since it was very stuffy and humid in the room without the air on.

I would stay here again. It's not the best.. but it's not the worst either.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sjr2787
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed in this Motel 6 for 6 nights while attending an event in Sebastapol. The price for the Motel 6 is was a great savings compared to how much I would have had to pay for a hotel in Sebastapol. The room was very simpliy decorated with a desk/dresser that had cubbies and no drawers and a closet with no doors, I was amused by the decor. For the price, it was fine. The room was clean, however they could have used more insulation when they built the motel. I could hear conversations from the parking lot, the room next door and the room above. The staff was polite. The parking lot was clean. The burger place next door was very good and convenient. The motel was easy to find with plenty of parking. Some of the other guests were a bit annoying. Loud conversations in the parking lot, luggage being drug noisly up the stairs at 3am and someone put chewing gum on my car because I was backing into a parking space when they came into the parking lot, driving too fast, and had to wait for a few seconds while I parked. In the morning I found chewing gum on the trim of the rental car, what a jerk. I suspect that the loud conversationalist and the chewing gum villain were one and the same person and I suspect that he lived at the motel, judging by the loud conversation in the parking lot that I could clearly hear and understand, even with the window and door closed on my room. I liked Santa Rosa, I did not like the Motel 6 very much. I would rather pay more for a better hotel next time. Last year I stayed in Sebastapol, too expensive, this year I stayed at the Motel 6 North Santa Rosa, much more affordable. Next year I will stay in Santa Rosa again, but not at this Motel 6.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

I know that not all Motel 6's are horrible (or so I've heard), but this one definitely is. We stayed for just one night on our way down to Southern California. It was awful. Our room was $72 a night and there was a charge for Wifi. The room was dirty. There were people living in other motel rooms. There were some sketchy people walking around the parking lot. The people at the front who checked us in were nice, but the room was just too gross for the price. Not worth it. Even for a quick stopover.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SheIsKelsey
Morgan Hill, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Traveling to North Coast on a Friday night we just needed a place to stay for one quick night... We decided to try out this Motel 6 cause it was late. NO WAY this place was horrible. The gal at the front desk was nice enough but the room we got was HORRIBLE! Very DIRTY looked like someone had lived in this place for awhile. Razor blade cuts all over the sink from drug use the carpet was so dirty we didn't dare walk without any shoes on. The beds were terrible old disgusting. I have stayed a few Motel 6' and have never seen a place with such filth. I believe the only good reviews are from employees or the owners friends... I don't see how anyone can rate this place nice at all!

Like I said TRUST the bad Reviews they are true in regards to this property.

Room Tip: Don't choose this place STAY AWAY!