“Best breakfast in Santa Rosa”
Review of Piner Cafe

Piner Cafe
Ranked #22 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Piner's is the best place for breakfast in Santa Rosa, hands down. I've been up here for several weeks on a job and Piner's beats them all. Make sure you try something from their hand-written specials. Most incredible eggs Benedict - their hollandaise is fantastic. For corned beef hash and eggs lovers, they mix their home fried potatoes in with their corned beef hash for an amazing feast.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This restaurant doesn't look like much, and the menu doesn't look like much either. But my husband and I both ordered from the specials menu and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of our meal. And the blueberry pie was awesome!

Service was super friendly. I would eat here again.

1  Thank Original_LFB
Reviewed November 1, 2013

What an excellent diner!
Huge portions, good prices, great tasting food and speedy service.
You may have to line up during peak times.

1  Thank MP4411
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed in Santa Rose for a fall trip to wine country. Decided a filling breakfast was in order before hitting the wineries. What a great surprise, I had a fantastic breakfast burrito. Huge portion of fresh mixed fruit came with, and fantastic homemade salsa. One of the better and more economical meals we had in the area. I would recommend this to all !

1  Thank cndrocks
Reviewed July 11, 2013

People have been telling us how wonderful this popular place is so we decided to give it a try. The place was packed. I noticed that the majority of patrons were grossly overweight. I ordered a vegetarian omelet and my wife had a burrito. Service is friendly and efficient. My omelet was huge and came w a side of country potatoes and toast. It was OK. nothing special. The veggies cosisted of broccoli and cauliflower which had obviously been parboiled. There was no seasoning to speak of. The potatoes were fine and abundant. There was enough food on my plate for 2 people. My wife's burrito was "OK" nothing special. Again huge portion. I would contend that Piner Cafe should focus more on quality and less on quantity. Prices are reasonable. Ambience is typical cafe.