“Loosening up those tight muscles”
Review of The Best Day Spa

The Best Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Santa Rosa, minutes from Sonoma County's wine country, The Best Day Spa offers a complete range of spa services. Enjoy a soothing massage, unwind in our sauna, pamper yourself with body scrub and body wrap treatments, or indulge in a facial and nail treatment, all in a warm and calming atmosphere. Relax in our calm, soothing facility housing up to 12 clients at the same time and let The Best Day Spa provide you with the ultimate wine country spa experience. Clients can choose from numerous service offerings: many massage modalities to cater to our client's massage style preferences or body needs. Because of our large number of massage therapists standing by, we can accommodate up to seven massages at the same time. For skin care, we specialize in professional skin analysis, followed up by customized skin care treatments. A couple or friends can enjoy facials together or in separate rooms at the same time. For nails, we specialize in pampering spa manicures and pedicures in a private room. Clients lay on a reclined table (not in a chair) while getting their nails done - European style. For a discerning fashionista, we offer gel nails and mix nails.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I work in a 5 star spa and resort. I live near theThe Best Day Spa.
I have been having massages at The Best Day Spa for over 3 years and my experiences keep getting better.I could name off at least a half a dozen different therapist here that are outstanding.I recommend going here for a massage to my friends whom do massage.
The staff here is extremely friendly ,professional ,knowledgeable and skilled.
The owners are great and keep the establishment Impeccable.

Best Day Spa You really are the Best and I am so grateful to have you so close to home.

3  Thank Koree M

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've been to a lot of places for massage but I really do enjoy most the the atmosphere of Best Day Spa. It is cozy and quiet and Chris is absolutely wonderful and truly gifted in therapeutic massage

1  Thank LifeIsBeautiful2014
Gina N, Owner at The Best Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Happy to hear we could give you the best massage experience ever! Thanks for the wonderful review.

All the best,
Gina N., Owner

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our group of 5 ladies recently visited the Best Day Spa for some pampering! Our wine tours ran a little later than expected and we called to see if we could delay our appointment by an hour. No problem! I had the "Signature Massage and Body Wrap" and enjoyed it very much. "Kitzia" was completely professional and gave me one of the best massages I have ever experienced. She is a real sweetheart and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone was friendly and even though I think we kept them later than usual...none of the staff seemed to mind. I would definitely return if we ever get back to Santa Rosa!

1  Thank rmp2012
Reviewed September 3, 2013

my husband and I celebrated our 28 th Anniversary with a couples massage and dinner.
Our experience was above and beyond our expectations especially when you consider the location. Professional, deep tissue work that can only be performed by gifted practitioners. Clean, serene and close to home.

2  Thank Jeri N
Gina N, Owner at The Best Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

I'm thrilled to hear we could help make your 28th anniversary special, Jeri. Thanks for letting us know our deep tissue massage helps you and your husband feel serene.

Hope to see you again soon,
Gina N., Owner

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We travel for 2hours just to get a massage in this place. And I've been seeing them for 3years now. And my husband just hooked in this place.This is the only massage place that my husband would get a massage from DOUANG! YaY! Everyone here in just excellent in doing their job and everyone has their own technique which I like the variety of it. I recently got a massage from JOEY excellent for deep sporty massage hayyy... CORY & JESSICA did an amazing body scrub! I got a facial also in this place but sorry I forgot her name. She is also great! And all the THAI people here has a healing touch every time I come out in this place. Everybody is just so friendly & they make you really relax. The owner of this spa is so awesome! She always cater our needs even we don't have an appointment. ❤U GINA!