“Great Spa for the price”
Review of The Best Day Spa

The Best Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Santa Rosa, minutes from Sonoma County's wine country, The Best Day Spa offers a complete range of spa services. Enjoy a soothing massage, unwind in our sauna, pamper yourself with body scrub and body wrap treatments, or indulge in a facial and nail treatment, all in a warm and calming atmosphere. Relax in our calm, soothing facility housing up to 12 clients at the same time and let The Best Day Spa provide you with the ultimate wine country spa experience. Clients can choose from numerous service offerings: many massage modalities to cater to our client's massage style preferences or body needs. Because of our large number of massage therapists standing by, we can accommodate up to seven massages at the same time. For skin care, we specialize in professional skin analysis, followed up by customized skin care treatments. A couple or friends can enjoy facials together or in separate rooms at the same time. For nails, we specialize in pampering spa manicures and pedicures in a private room. Clients lay on a reclined table (not in a chair) while getting their nails done - European style. For a discerning fashionista, we offer gel nails and mix nails.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Spa for the price”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Friendly staff, free 30 minute private sauna was a nice touch.

1 Thank Cpetersonluv

Santa Rosa, California
“Perfect, Professional, Authentic”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I've been a member at The Best Day Spa for nearly three years now. I have tried all of the treatments and rate them among the best in Sonoma County without a doubt. I've tried most everywhere else and they are more expensive and not as authentic. The Thai massage is especially incredible. Having lived and worked in Thailand for six months, this is the real deal. All of their therapists are professional, friendly, and very skilled. Unless you have time to fly to Thailand, go to the The Best Day and I guarantee you will be very surprised at how good this place is. And they just remodeled......All teak... takes me back to one of my favorite places in the world. The owners Gina and Roy are great too! Dont miss this little gem. Good food in the shopping center too. Lots of Choices. Good Sushi Bar right next door. Golden Dragon Chinese food etc...

Visited February 2012
1 Thank David F
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Only Place to Go for the Best Spa”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I found The Best Day Spa a year ago. Ever since the first time i went there, ive come back literally almost every month. They have a complimentary half hour sauna, which i love. I like to relax in there before i get my massage. It is very clean. Shower room for you to shower before getting a massage or entering the sauna room. They have a couples room so i always bring a friend along and we use the couples room for getting both our massages done at the same time.

The massage terapists there are very kind and professional. They do swedish, deep tissue, thai and lots more. The atmosphere, the calming music, and the massage puts me into this trance that relaxes my whole body.

Everybody there is nice and professional. There are many good massage terapist there. They massage your entire body and even concentrate on areas that you feel most tense. I travel all the way from San Francisco almost every month to come only to The Best Day Spa. It is a long drive there, but it is totally worth it, for the price, and the experience that they give. I never regret going there, everytime i leave there, i feel like i dont want to leave because the massage was so great.

The Best Day Spa is the only place i go to for getting my massage.

1 Thank Mary C
Leura, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fanatastic Massage and Facial at The Best Day SPA at Santa Rosa”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We were visiting Santa Rosa after going to the CE Show in Las Vegas before returning to Australia. We decided to treat ourselves to a maasage and went to The Best Day SPA in Santa Rosa. I had a Swedish Massage and my wife had a Thai Massage and Facial. It was fantastic and all the staff were really freindly.

I would recommend The Best Day SPA in Santa Rosa to anyone.

1 Thank Keith J
Cloverdale, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My First MicroExfoliation Facial”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Once before I had a microdermabrasion facial elsewhere, and it was not very impressive and felt like sandblaster all over my face. I was half expecting a similar experience about the MicroExfoliation facial. I started develop a couple of dry patch on my chin several days earlier and wanted them to go away, so I decided to try the MicroExfoliation facial with Theresa. It was totally a different experience: she explained what she was doing and why. I felt comfortable and trusted her to do whatever needed. At first Theresa went easy on the MicroExfoliation with light pressure and then medium on the second round going all over my face. I felt no pain during the treatment, and it felt like a tiny vacuum suction hose sucking all my dead skin out of my face. I did feel a bit pain after the treatment upon application of special serum and moisturiser to keep my skin dry up after the treatment. Theresa showed me my dead skin on a cotten pad after the treatment. OMG I had no idea how much dead skin I was carrying and needed to go away. She recommended another treatment after a couple of weeks, so I'm going to make another appointment with Theresa. I'm going to do what she says to get my glowing skin back. No pain; no gain. I can deal with a little bit of pain or discomfort as long as I get a RESULT I'm seeking. it's definitely better than an ordinary pampering European spa facial I'm accostomed with, but it's worth my money. Try it and see the ressults, peeps!