You added Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North to your Saves list
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Santa Rosa
santa rosa
“Stay way”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

the worst possible experience...accommodations were poor in quality, lighting depressing like it was from an old bus station, horrible long-term squatting tenants or whatever they were, funny smells, possible gang activity in parking lot with no ground security...just awful

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that you had a bad experience. Please accept my apology. To prevent this from happening again, my team is making sure they look, listen, and respond to guest needs.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me at srn@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Boonville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was my second stay here in less than a year. This time they have completed the remodel that was in progress last time. The new wall-mounted thermostatic controls for the heating/cooling is a huge improvement that allowed me to create the perfect day and night temps for my stay. The only improvement I'd suggest is the addition of an extra blanket stored on a shelf or in a drawer for folks like me who really like to sleep under more than one blanket. However, the new temp controls allowed me to create the perfect temp for sleeping with just the single lightweight blanket provided. It was a warmish night so I didn't request an extra blanket from staff, but I'm positive they would've given me one had I asked for it.
The staff seems excellent and the front desk ladies were both very pleasant to interact with as well as being atttractive women. I'll have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone and will look forward to my next stay there when I need to overnight in Santa Rosa..
An added bonus is Trader Joe's has a store just across Hwy 101, a 3-5 minute drive or a ten minute walk, if one wants the exercise. This was so convenient! It enabled me to have an excellent home-made dinner and breakfast without much extra effort. I totally forgot there was a grab'n go breakfast so can't comment on that.

Room Tip: If you sign up for email notices of specials, then you can occasionally book rooms at a good discoou...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that our new the wall mounted thermostat made your stay more comfortable!

I'm also glad to hear that the staff is always friendly and attentive. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon..
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This extended stay is a nice, clean place to stay. The rooms are newly renovated and are far more comfortable the your average hotel room. The area has many stores close byand is easilly accessed after exiting the free. Any honest review would say that to label this a 1 star hotel is to greatly underate the establishment and its friendly staff.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate the fact that you feel we are underrated.

It’s great to hear that you like our newly renovated room and feel that our location is convenient for you! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

we stayed for a week.the staff was very accommadating,and sincerely went out of there way to make sure our stay was comfortable.since there renovations,the hotel has a fresh new look and is located in a great part of santa rosa.this is the second stay and i wouldnt go any where else in sonoma county.with the rooms also getting a facelift this hotel is a step up on the surrounding competition

Room Tip: choose a corner room and you wont be dissappointed
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you noticed the fresh new look to our hotel, and that you choose to stay with us each time you are in Sonoma County.

Thank you again for sharing you experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed here a couple of nights last week. Good neighborhood and right off of 101. Small lobby but you open your door and a really nice room. Nice kitchen with a full size refrigerator. Good size room with very comfortable beds. Also a nice little breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised with our stay and would definitely recommend this Extended Stay.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ron H
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

In the midst of a long term stay here. Started with a few bumps in the road and even though I didn't ask for anyone to address the issues, the manager took it upon herself to do so. She even stopped me in the lobby to ask more specifically about my stay. I am confident that if anything else comes up it will be dealt with professionally.
My room is in fairly decent shape. Carpets and floors are new and of good quality. Furniture is not high end but quite adequete except the dresser, which is a bit small for more then one person if you are here for a while. I'm happy the bedding was upgraded, and the bed and two pillows are very comfortable. I would not recommend that you rely soley on the kitchen equipment supplied if you plan on cooking. I purchased a mixing bowl, a sharp knife, a non stick pan, and basic utencils. Refrigerator is loud but full size. WiFi connection is thus far reliable and a decent speed. The hotel is in a good neighborhood. I wouldn't consider this a luxury property but the rates clearly reflect that. I'm here for at least another month and will review again after my stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank dede d
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Santa Rosa - North. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest, and it sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and I look forward to hearing about the remainder of your stay with us, please feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

No reviews. For almost a year! I have heard they have redone some rooms and would like some new news.

Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Fast Eddie

Thank you for inquiring about our recent property refresh, we are so excited about the great new look. We have updated the entire property to include flat screen Televisions, Britta Water Filters on every Kitchen Faucet, new bedding, new ergonomic desk chair among many other things too long to list.

We look forward to you visiting us!